I KNOW IT WAS DANGEROUS DONT REMIND ME!

I'm gunna do it. I'm mixing SiX and attack on titan.
Inspired by a rp with me and a friend.

If you've seen attack on titan you know what to expect.

Tw: blod, gore, death, swearing. Titans.
______________________________

The SiX of them. They stayed together. They planned join the scout regiment together. They all trained together. Untill one day everything changed.

Wall rose, trost District:

"so we're on patrol. On the wall."
Anna was sat on the wall waiting for the next commands. Anne was messing with her swords. Cathy was keeping watch, looking into the abandoned citys and towns of wall Maria, watching for titans. Catalina was sitting with Jane, watching trost.
And kat... Kat was running over with something she shouldn't have. "guys! Look what I've got!" the teenager ran over to her friends smiling and laughing. "I stole some meat from the generals food stock!" Jane's head shot up and she ran over to her youngest cousin. "Katherine! You could be sentenced to death for taking that!" kat smiled and waved her off. "it's fine, I'll share it anyway." they all discussed what to do with the meat. Anna ended up throwing it off the wall and one of the 16 meter abnormal titans managed to catch it in its mouth and ran away into the clearing.

20 minutes pass and everything was going fine, but little did they know their life was about to get a whole lot more difficult.

Cathy had swapped watch with Anne, who was looking around with great concentration.
"is she usually this concentrated?" Jane shook her head and Anna looked over to Anne, "Anne, the coloassal titan hasn't been seen in 5 years. What are the odds that it would randomly show up tod-"

A flash of lightning struck right infront of the six and a powerful blast of steam knocked them back across the wall until they fell off. They grabbed onto the wall with their odm gear.

It was here! It was just like 5 years ago in shiganshina village, the front of wall Maria . Anne, kat and Jane witnessed it first hand and as the other 3 lived close to wall rose and they where evacuated into rose quickly. Anne and kat had a traumatising trip as they watched Kats mother, who they both lived with, get eaten by a titan after a boulder crashed into their house and trapped Kats mum under the roof they couldn't help her escape and they got taken by someone in the garrison regiment. They where both 11 while Jane was 12.

They joined the military legion 4 years later and met Anna, Cathy and catalina. They've been best friends ever since.

1 year after they join, their still in the training legion it was almost time to pick a regiment to join. They all feared they wouldn't live to pick a regiment because it was back.

The colossal titan.

Kats rage was getting out of hand. She wanted to kill it and she wanted it dead now. It was a repeat of shiganshina and wall Maria.

The colossal titan drew back its lower leg, getting ready to kick, it bought it's leg falwards and kicked the gate to trost into oblivion, titans ranging from 4 metres to 16 metres flood in and start destroying houses to get to the people inside. "There gunna eat the entire town!" Anna looked over at the titans. They all had to do something about it.

All of them except kat left the wall sides to get to the titans, they all stayed on the roof tops killing every titan they could by taking out the nape of the neck.

Kat had a different idea of a fight. She made her way back up to the top of the wall and accessed the cannons. She aimed at the titans mouth and fired at it a few times until it lifted its right arm, the side of the cannons kat was at. She re-aimed at thits arm and fired at it, knocking its arm back. She repeated this pattern of firing at the head then arm. Until it stopped being able to move. She used her odm gear to grab onto it's skin with the graphling hooks, she retracted the wires and made her way to the titans neck. The colossal is roughly 60 meters, the nape of the neck is 10 inches across and 10cm down (or its the other way down. I don't remember.) kat swung to its neck, ready to strike. She swung. She looked away for a split second and when she turned back,
'what? It's gone. It's 60 metures and it just disappeared!' she grabbed onto the wall and make her way back to the top. The town was covered in blood. both titans and humans blood sprayed everywhere.

"shit." kat muttered and followed what her friends did. She killed titans untill she caught up with Jane. She was with someone called Tom. They headed north towards the back gate they went past a cock tower but as Tom passed an abnormal titan launched itself into the clock tower. It caught tom in its mouth and bit down. "DAMMIT!" 2 people in the scouts went on trying to save Tom but they got eaten as well. Kat wanted to kill it. Jane pulled her away and they continued. They got to a row of roofs and went to swing to the other side of the row. Jane made it over safely but a 4 meter tried to eat Kat and ended up launching her onto the roof, laying there, almost passed out with little energy. About a minute later a titan came around the corner and was heading for Jane, she was frozen in fear, she couldn't do anything.

(this is gunna upset some people but I swear it gets better)

The titan grabbed Jane and opened its mouth. It held Jane above its mouth and dropped her. Jane slid down until someone grabbed her hand and threw her out. Kat had thrown Jane out but was unable to save herself. She reached her hand out for help but Jane was still frozen. The titan bit down. Kats arm fell from its mouth. Someone in the scouts grabbed Jane and headed over to the rest of the group.

With Anne and the others:

"I hope kitty and Jane are okay. I can't lose either of them." Anne stood on the tallest roof they found it was over 16 metres so it was mostly safe. Jane was put down on the roof and she immediately fell to her knees. She was gone. "Where's kitty?" Jane just looked down and tears started streaming down her face.
"I'm sorry Anne, but Katherine didn't make it. She went down saving Jane from a titan. We couldn't save her." Anne looked away and took off. "ANNE! ANNE! DON'T DO THIS!" Anna called out to Anne but Anne ignored her. She was going to kill theem all. Every one of those sick basterds.

Anne was on a roof top, slowly running out of the gas that keeps her gear going. Her leg was injured badly. She fell from the roof top and landed on the pavement below.

A few minutes later a titan emerged from the corner and slowly made its way towards her. This was it. The end. Another titan came round the other side. Definitely no escpeing now. The new titan had short brown hair with a faded pink streak at the back, it had blue eyes and was a 16 meter.

The 1st titan got closer to Anne. That's when the blue eyed one started to speed up. Anne closed her eyes and waited for her unescapable death. A minuet passed and she was still alive, she hadn't been touched. She opened her eyes to see the titan with a pink streak fighting the other titan. She used some of the gas in her odm gear to get away. She got back to her friends. The titan that had fought the other titan that was trying eat Anne soon appeared. Anna looked over at Anne, "Anne? There's a titan following you."

Anne felt something familiar about the titan. Like she had known it her entire life. The titan  got over and let a low growl escape from its mouth. "I KNOW IT WAS DANGEROUS! DON'T REMIND ME!" Anne screamed at the titan. It moved slightly and went to fight a titan that frettend the group.

"Anne what the fuck!" catalina shouted at the younger girl. "look, it's obviously not going to attack us right now. Let's just get to HQ while we still can." they all took off heading towards HQ to refill on gass and replace any broken equipment.

_________________________

In gunna leave it there for now, Its 2am and I'm tired.

Part 2 will be out at some point soon.