Sleep Deprived Midget

I am bored. This isn't the chapter that I asked ships for this is just because I'm bored and my writing ideas won't leave me alone so have some Parrmour fluff
Their not together at this point.

Swearing, death of spiders
_______________________________

Cathy's POV:

I loom over to the clock on my desk. 2:30am, looks like it's going to be another sleepless night.
I look down at the empty page and put my pen down.
Maby a cup of coffee will help.

I push away from my desk and I take my coffee mug downstairs.
I turn the kettle on and wait for it to finish boiling. After it was finished made my coffee.
"Cathy, what are you doing up."
I jump, coffee in hand. My coffee spills onto my arm, most likely going to leave a burn.

Oh shit that burns! I turn around to see Jane standing in the doorway. "umm hi Jane."

"Cath, we talked about this. At least be trying to go to sleep by 1:30am." I sigh. Jane takes my coffee and pours it away.
"Jane. I just made that."

"and I got rid of it." I go to protest but she cuts me off. "Cathy go to bed." I shake my head and she walks towards me.

"Cathy. Sleep." I take a few steps back, "make me." Jane walks towards me and picks me up. I squeek in surprise and try to escape her grip. "Cathy stop struggling. Your to tired and your gunna hurt yourself more." I stopped struggling and gave in.

Jane smiled at me and I felt my face heat up. She carried me upstairs and into her room instead of mine.
"I'm going to make sure you sleep, but first, let's sort you burn out."

She puts me down on her bed and goes to get some medical cream and bandages. She walks back in, puts the cream on my arm and wraps it in bandages. She finishes doing this and then she walks to the other side of the bed lays down.
I stare at the wall, looking at the medium sized spider crawling down it.

"Cathy, lay down" I jump slightly then point at the spider. Jane mumbles something and stands up. "that's a big spider. I'm going to go see if I can wake Anna up. I'm not touching it." she pauses for a minute then looks at me, "Cathy can you get rid of it?"

I stare in shock. "but.... B-but it has 8 legs! I only have 2!" Jane laughs and leaves the room to go wake up Anna. I wish her luck.

About 2 minutes later there is a loud bang and the spider falls from the wall, onto the floor.

Anna and Jane walk in "where is it?" Anna says, half asleep. I point to a pile of shoes. "it fell of the wall. I'm not moving." Jane moves a pair of boots and 2 spiders fall from it. "SHIT!" Anna and Jane shout in unison and I squeek but it sounded more like a scream.

I move backwards and hit the wall, "ow!" Anna takes a pair of shoes and kills both spiders. Anna drops the pair of shoes and  walks back to her and Kats room.

Jane walks back over to the bed and sits down. She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me into a hug. I feel my face heat up and I squeek in surprise.

I manage to turn around so I'm facing her. Her eyes are beautiful. The grey mixed with the blue and slight hints of green and gold.
She smiles and then giggles slightly. "hey Cathy?" I nod, "yeah?"

Jane's POV:

I take a deep breath, and open my mouth to say something but I don't make a sound. "I-I umm....." I start to get frustrated with myself, "fuck it," I mumble so no one else can hear.

I kiss her, for a moment she freezes then she kissed back.
We both pull away and she smiles, her face bright red.

"I think I love you.... Wait no....
I know I love you, Cathy. I have since you randomly showed up in the house 3 years, 7 weeks and 2 days ago." Cathy smiles.

"I love you too Jane. I can't list the exact moment you entered this 2nd life because I wasn't exactly alive but I can say that I had a crush on you since I saw you." she smiles and lays down.

"sleep you sleep deprived midget." I say and she mumbles a small "dammit." and lays down next to me. She lays her head on my chest and she starts to drift off, I start to fall asleep as well.

3rd person:

Anne walks into Jane's room in the morning to wake her up because she was hungry and Catherine refused to get out of bed.
She looks over to Jane's bed and sees Jane and cathy curled up together on the bed and she smiles, "awwww" she walks out and goes downstairs.

20 minutes later

Jane and cathy walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Cathy sits down on the counter next to the oven. "Cathy, be careful. I don't want you burning yourself again." Anne watched the pair interact with each other while eating a bowl of queerios.

"Anne! Where's my yellow hoodie with the crown on the front?" Catherine shouted from upstairs. Anne looked down at the jumper she had on. "I'm Wearing it, lina, just take one of mine!" 

Cathy looks at Jane. "what are you after, love?" Anne looks between the pair. "can I wear one of your hoodies?" Jane nooded, "yeah go get one." Cathy jumped of the counter and ran upstairs.

Anne smirked, "so when did you and cathy get together?" Jane smiled, "last night. I was getting her to go to sleep for once."

Anne jumped up and ran into the living room, "KAT YOU OWE ME £30 PAY UP!" Cathy ran downstairs in one of Jane's hoddies(witch was quite oversized for Cathy because she is small) and looked over at the 2 cousins in the living room, "did you bet on us?" Anne nodded, "I bet £15 that you and Jane would get together while Jane was  getting you to sleep for once."

Anne sat down on the sofa, watching Kat and Anna playing minecraft. "ANNA! THERE'S A SPIDER KILL IT!!!" Anna's character walked over to the spider that was attacking Kats character and killed it. "thanks."
The pair sat playing for a while with the pair getting killed multiple times in a zombie apocalypse.

"you gotta get on top of your house and use a bow and arrow to kill them." they followed Anne's instructions, it didn't work. Some how, Kat shot multiple squids and spawned the kraken.

"Anne. I spawned the-"
"fucking"
"kraken."
Anne looked at the pair, confused, "what?"
Kat turnt around, "Jane banned me from swearing." Anna nodded and they went back to what they where doing.

Cathy walked into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee. "don't drink to much coffee today. Actually, I'm going to limit your coffee to 5 cups today." Cathy looked over at Jane, "only 5?" Jane nodded, "yes. Love, you can't drink coffee constantly it's not good for you. Try drinking water or tea." Cathy nodded. She walked back into the living room and sat down on one of the arm chairs.

Jane walked in a few minutes later. Cathy stood up and Jane sat where Cathy was sitting. Cathy sat on Janes lap and wrapped her arms around Janes waist.
"comfortable?" Cathy nodds and lays her head on Jane's shoulder.

"I love you." Cathy mumbles before falling asleep. "love you to, my sleep deprived midget." Jane soon fell asleep as well. Anne and Anna took pictures and Kat sat playing minecraft while leaning against Anna.

__________________________

Probably one of the longest chapters I've written in a while.

It's 1am and my phone is almost dead.

Danny