the reader and the writer

Parrmour
Not together yet

Cathy

Now, what is there to say about Catherine parr? Well for one, she writes alot. And when I say alot, I mean she writes almost all day.
To the point where Aragon and Jane have to pull her away from her desk.
She wants someone to hug her.

Jane

Jane, on the other hand, reads alot. She goes to bed at a set time, she isn't constantly overloaded with coffee and she knows when to stop working before she overworks herself.
She wants someone to hug.

Compete opposites. Right?
Well, as it is quite commonly known, opposites attract.

The reader and the writer
The coffee addict and the coffee hater
The all nighter and the early nighter
Ect, ect.

It was a day like no other. Jane (24) and Aragon(24) were at work. Kat (year 11, 16) was at school with Anna (year 12, 17), Anne was at uni (23) and Cathy (23) was at home, working on her latest book.. well, she was trying to. It was a Thursday, no one had a day off. They did whatever they had to do that day, and then they went and preformed.

It was quite stressful on Anne, kat and Anna because of their studies, so they would have the most days off, Anna and kat with the most as they we're 18 yet.

Now, Cathy was at her desk, in her room, trying to think of something to write. She had a deadline coming up in 2 weeks. She had alot written but of course, as a 23 year old running off of at least 6 cups of coffee a day and just about 7 hours of sleep a week, not much comes into the head.

"Come on! Just think of something!"  A light northern accent filled the room as the queen got more frustrated. It was 1:37pm. Jane would be back for lunch in about 8 minutes.

Cathy sat, trying to just have 1 idea that she could expand on. But nothing. Any ideas she had didn't fit with the storyline, so she tried to think of a new idea. She went in circles like this for what felt like an hour before a knock sounded on her door.

She looked at the clock 1:47pm. She pushed herself up from her desk and walked to the door. Opening it, she was greeted by a familiar face. The woman was a little bit taller, her eyes where a light blue and her hair was blonde.

Cathy showed a tired smile. "hey Jane.."

Jane smiled back, but her smile was filled with worry. "Cathy, You need to get some sleep."

Cathy pushed past Jane, her mug in hand. 'funny. I didn't remember picking this up' she thought to herself.

Jane turned and pulled Cathy into a hug, taking her mug just before contact. "Come on Cathy. You can have some tea-"

Cathy cut her off, "Jane. I don't like tea. You give me decaf or tea with only 2 spoons of sugar."

"Cathy." Jane said in a stern voice, she was still being gentle with her words, but she made sure Cathy knew that she needed to take care of herself.

"If you don't get some sleep on your own accord, you better believe I will pry you away from that desk and make you sleep." Without thinking Cathy replied with a quick, "then make me"

Jane looked at Cathy. She shrugged and picked her up. "J-jane! Put Me down!"

Jane took Cathy into her room and placed Cathy on the bed. "There. Your down. But you will not be going back to your own room until you get some decent sleep."

Cathy tried to stand, but Jane stopped her and she was too tired to protest. "Jane.. I have a deadline." She stated, her words jumbling together due to her tiredness.

The older queen shot the writer a look. The writer didn't protest further, she had no energy to do so. Instead, she just layed there looking up at the ceiling. The plain ceiling. Jane layed down next to Cathy.

"I'll call into work, let them know there's been a problem and that I can't make it back in. Don't worry, your not in trouble, your not causing me any problems. I'll tell them kat got sent home from school"

Cathy smiled. "The great Jane Seymour, lying? And for a caffeine addicted idiot like myself? What an honour." She couldn't even tell if she was being sarcastic or not, she was too tired to process her own information.

"Relax Cathy. Just lie down and relax. I'm going to go make a call. I'll be back shortly" Cathy nods and tries to relax. In the British heat, it is so much harder than it looks.

When Jane comes back in, she sees Cathy curled up. Cathy had taken her top layer of clothes off and was just sitting in shorts and vest.

"Cathy, are you alright?" Jane carefully sat down. Cathy shook her head, Jane asked if it was the heat and Cathy nodded. The 3rd queen opened some windows and turned on a fan.

"Better?" Jane asked, sitting back on the bed. Cathy relaxed a bit "yeah, thanks. Love you." Jane's face went red. She'd had a crush on Cathy for ages and Cathy had been crushing on Jane for a similar amount of time.

'no, no, she's tired, very tired. She doesn't even know what she's saying' Jane tried to keep those words from going through her head. She tried to keep them from getting to her, but she couldn't help it, the words made her happy, but also made her feel defeated.

"Jane?... I really do love you. I know that I'm overly tired, but I can make sense of what I'm saying enough to be able to tell the truth." Cathy looked at Jane, there was no sign of anything but seriousness on her face.

"Your... Telling the truth?" Cathy nods. Jane can't stop herself from smiling.

"Cathy.. I love you too. Did you know that I liked you?" Cathy nodded.

"Mhm. I write. I learn alot from everyday life situations."

Jane said nothing. She sat down with Cathy, and pulled the girl into a hug.
After a while they ended up lying down together. This was the start of an  amazing relationship.

A relationship between

The reader
And
the writer