I'll Always Find You

Ummmm
Katanna
Parrmour
Aralyn

Swearing, kat swearing, lost in crouds
______________________________

Kat looked up to the ceiling, she had no idea where she was but she knew she was Lost. She was wandering around a shopping centre with Anna and she stopped to look at something she saw. She turned to ask Anna about it but she wasn't there.

Kat slid down the wall and curled up, hiding her head in her arms. She felt someone tap her shoulder. Kat flinched slightly and looked up. "are you alright?"
There was a police officer looking down at her,

"I-I lost Anna."
She crouched down so that she was level with kat, "who's Anna? Can you tell me her last name?"

Kat nodded, "Anna cleaves." she whispered loud enough for the poilic officer to hear. "okay thanks, I'll ask someone to find her." she stood and said something into her walkie-talkie.

"okay someone gunna find her and tell her where you are, I'm gunna stay here so I can make sure your safe."

Kat whispered an 'okay' and fiddled with the sleeves of her hoodie.

No more than 5 minutes later Anna was walking over to kat, out of breath, and crouching infront of her.
"hey, kitten?"
Kat looked up at Anna, she fell falward and hugged the red queen. "Anna." she whispered and stood up with Anna.

Kat turnt to the police officer,
"thank you,...."

"maxine."

"thanks max."

Anna and Kat walked back to the car.

Jane was trying to contact one of the girls, both had left their phones at home, Cathy was trying to calm Jane down, Anne looked as though she could kill someone, lina was keeping her in the car with cuddles, Anne looked like an angry child, kat giggled at the sight of Anne.

"KITTY! ANNA!"

"shit." Anna whispered as Jane ran towards both of them,
Jane was either really fucking mad or really fucking worried.

"she's mad and worried?"
Kat looked straight at Jane and whispered, "fuck."

Anna giggled and looked straight at kat, "kitty, if your ever lost, I'll always find you, no matter what."

Kat smiled.

"I promise."