Songs The SiX Would Vibe To

I'm listening to music. And one of the songs reminded me of one of the queen's so now I'm doing this.
Also all these songs are on my Spotify playlist.
Queens and LIW
________________

Aragon: American idiot, green day.
It was surprising at first but she likes the melody line and the lyrics are quite good as well.

Anne: candy, Robbie Williams
She likes how bouncy the song is and she listens to it after a nightmare. She loves singing along to the song and sometimes she recrutes kat to sing with her.
Also she likes the line "the war of the roses" having being alive around that time, she knows alot about it and likes to share the information she has on it.

Jane: better when I'm dancing, meghan trainor.
She loves to dance and as the song title says, she always feels better when she's dancing.
She listens to it when cleaning or just when she feels like dancing.

Anna: fuck you, CeeLo Green
She would go up to someone and 'vibe check' them, by that she means slapping them round the back of the head.
Jane tries to get her to listen to the clean version around kat but Anna convinced Jane that it's not that bad and "Kats not that innocent anyway".

Kat: I'm still standing, the sing! Version.
She watched the move, she related to the song, its hers now. She claimed it. Despite her past life having been shit she still persists through her second life with a smile on her face(like all might). She doesn't care how many times she's knocked down. She'll get up and try again, it's why she skateboards.

Cathy: fireflies, owl City.
It's quite a calming song, and she went up to Anne after she heard it for the first time and said "the opposite of water falls is fireflies" she then walked back to her room and looped the song for about 2 hours.
"I like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly." she knows life passes kinda fast so she makes the most of it by doing what she loves.

Maggie: singing in the shower, (couldn't tell you who sang it).
She loves the fact that it's a calm but exciting song, yes she does sing it in the shower. She will play her guitar along with the melody of the song and get really excited afterwards.

Bessie: play that song, train.
A song both her and Maria like.
If someone says 'play that song' she will start singing it or she will play it on her bass guitar.
She enjoys dancing along and can play it for hours of end and not hate it at the end.

Joan: don't stop believing, journey.
She first heard it in the car when Bessie randomly started playing it and she became addicted, like the others she will play it on her piano or she will sing along. She plays it when she's upset, stressed or just wants a good song to listen to.

Maria: house of memories, Panic! at the disco.
She's in it for the drum beat, she loves learning new drum beats and basically has it down in about a day or 2. She knows the chorus and the chorus only, she's trying to learn the rest of the lyrics. She can listen to it on loop, like Bessie can with play that song. Like the others, she sings and plays along to the song when she gets bored.
Basically if a song has a good drum beat she's willing to learn it and will learn it in a day or 2, maby 12 hours if she puts her mind to it.

____________________________

Yes, I love all of those songs (Mostly fireflies, house of memories and little space witch I didn't put on there.)
I didn't write as mutch for aragon as I've only listened to American idiot a few times.
I'll probably edit it to be more when I listen to it a few more times.