XIII. SUMMER DAYS

★- ★- ★-CHAPTER THIRTEEN:SUMMER DAYS★- ★- ★

★- ★- ★-
CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
SUMMER DAYS
★- ★- ★

        FOR THE FIST TIME IN HER ENTIRE LIFE, DAWN KALE WAS NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING BACK TO HOGWARTS: THE SUMMER OF 87' PROVED TO BE A VERY GOOD ONE FOR DAWN KALE, AND IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF A CERTAIN SLYTHERIN BOY CALLED ATLAS BLACK

Atlas Black had changed in many ways over the summer: or at least Dawn believed he did. If she was being honest, she only felt like she properly got to know him over the summer. He acted different in school compared to the boy she knew now. His short black hair was longer, and he grew taller, but so had Dawn, and they now were about the same height: maybe he is about two or three inches taller but when she wore high shoes, she was eye to eye with him.

          Nonetheless, his eyes always seemed to find hers anyway. He became slightly more muscular, mostly in his shoulders.

Dawn wasn't sure, especially the first time they met out of school if she had actually been able to be in a relationship with Atlas Black, but he proved her very wrong.

                 He'd been so incredibly lovable, or at least Dawn found he was: she learnt so many new things about him. Like he loved animals, all of them, and had never been to a Zoo until Dawn brought him to one last week. He knew everything about Astronomy and was convinced the Black Lake was named after him (to this day, Dawn still wasn't sure if he was serious about that). He loved making puns especially about his dad's name which he found amusing.