X. DANGEROUS DIVULGING

★— ★— ★— CHAPTER TEN: DANGEROUS DIVULGING ★— ★— ★—

★— ★— ★—
CHAPTER TEN:
DANGEROUS DIVULGING
★— ★— ★—

   IF THERE WAS ONE PERSON THAT DAWN KALE WAS NOT EXPECTING TO SEE IN THE LIBRARY ON A SATURDAY EVENING, IT WAS ATLAS BLACK

   IF THERE WAS ONE PERSON THAT DAWN KALE WAS NOT EXPECTING TO SEE IN THE LIBRARY ON A SATURDAY EVENING, IT WAS ATLAS BLACK. SHE WAS WALKING DOWN TO THE END OF THE LIBRARY (WHICH SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT IT WENT ON THIS LONG) AND FOUND HIM, IN THE CORNER OF THE LIBRARY AT THE VERY END.

            Frankly, she was very surprised to see him. At the moment, she was failing Herbology (which partly was the professors fault for going through the material too fast because the year was almost over and the course wasn't completed) and spent the last three weeks in the library almost every afternoon and even some weekends. In her entire three weeks, she had not once seen Atlas Black. To be fair, most of the Slytherins sat in one specific spot in the library but she was positive if he came in here before she would notice it.

        To be truthfully, she hadn't seen him a lot lately.

        Not that she was looking for him, but in theory, from a normal point of view she had not seen him so much. Since his dad was sighted in the castle, the boy seemed to be laying rather low.

           "I didn't know you could read." Dawn tells him, walking over into the small space.

             Atlas looked up from his spot and actually looked slightly frightened to see her there for a moment. Whatever he had been reading in the book had been so interesting that he was out of touch with his sense for while. When he realised it was her, he straightened himself up and she took a moment to examine the black shirt he was wearing, very dark like his charcoal hair. She had never really seen him out of his school uniform, he was quite tall.