IX. LUPINS LEAD

★— ★— ★— CHAPTER NINE: LUPINS LEAD★— ★— ★—

★— ★— ★—
CHAPTER NINE:
LUPINS LEAD
★— ★— ★—

     HERMIONE, RON AND HARRY MADE THEIR WAY DOWN TO HERBOLOGY WHICH SLOWLY HAD BECOME THEIR LEAST FAVOURITE LESSON TO ATTENDED

     HERMIONE, RON AND HARRY MADE THEIR WAY DOWN TO HERBOLOGY WHICH SLOWLY HAD BECOME THEIR LEAST FAVOURITE LESSON TO ATTENDED. THEY ALL HAD BEEN PAIRED UP WITH PEOPLE THEY DIDNT PARTICULARLY LIKE.

"I have nothing against Dawn, truthfully she seems like a nice girl and she's clearly a talented Quidditch player but she never shows up on time and when she does she knows nothing about what we're talking about!" Hermione complained and the two boys continued to exchanged looks.

    "She can't be that bad if she tried to help Harry with Snape." Ron replied, "Anyone who dislikes Snape isn't a bad person—"

    "She did run off afterwards but still." Harry mentioned shrugging. He looked down the hill at the Slytherin students, specifically Malfoy and Black and rolled his eyes before returning to his conversation. "I wonder how she got the map, I must have dropped it coming down the stairs."

"That was foolish of you." Hermione told him, after a moment she furrowed her brows. "I'm surprised the map didn't insult her, though? That's weird isn't it. Presume she would have mentioned it if it did."

       Harry didn't think of that. "Wonder why."

     "I wanted to show you this letter, Hagrid sent to me this morning." Hermione said switching topics, holding out the letter. Harry took it. The parchment was damp, and enormous teardrops had smudged the ink so badly in places that it was very difficult to read.