XIV. RELATIONSHIPS

★- ★- ★-CHAPTER FOURTEEN:RELATIONSHIPS★- ★- ★

★- ★- ★-
CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
RELATIONSHIPS
★- ★- ★

         ATLAS KNEW THAT CALUM AND EMERSON MIGHT NOT BE THE HAPPIEST WHEN THEY SAW HIM ALONGSIDE DAWN AT THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP

         ATLAS KNEW THAT CALUM AND EMERSON MIGHT NOT BE THE HAPPIEST WHEN THEY SAW HIM ALONGSIDE DAWN AT THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP. HE ALSO HAD A FEELING THIS MIGHT CAUSE SOME ANGRY WORDS FROM EMERSON AND ANGRY THOUGHTS FROM CALUM.

            However, in this exact moment, Atlas couldn't give a flying fuck about how his friends felt because the look on his girlfriend's face made it worth it when they entered the campsite for the match. He was sure later on he would face the consequences of what he did.

           He'd probably feel guilty for not asking his friends if it was okay for Dawn to join but he didn't think there would be that big of a problem. Although Calum wouldn't say anything even if he did find it wrong, Emerson would though.

The two of them stood at the entrance of the campsite, listening to the shouts and screams of happiness. There were dozens of stalls placed around the place with people selling clothes, jewellery, and other stuff. It was mostly flags and jerseys being sold. There were Quidditch fans from all over the world gathered here.

"I can't believe you bought me a ticket." Dawn mumbled in awe, standing beside him, shoulders touching.

He looked away from examining the stalls as they walked through them, and his eyes met her alluring brown ones. He hadn't seen her this happy ever. He was sure Quidditch was the only thing she really cared about. He was surprised that she thought he wouldn't have brought her with him.