Chapter 1

Nyx's POV
I walk out of the base to see my Porsche where I left it. I smile and get in before driving to the garage my family work at.

When I pull in, I turn the engine off before getting out to see Tiggy and Juice working. I smile and walk over before saying "where is everyone?" Tiggy looks up and smiles before nudging Juice. Juice looks up before running away. Tiggy then says "Nyx where did you go?" I smile and say "I just went places Tiggy, I went places," Tiggy then pulls me into a hug before leading me into the clubhouse.

When we get inside I turn and look at Tiggy before saying "you do realise I'm leaving tomorrow." He wraps me in a hug before saying "no you're not," I sigh and say "Tiggy I need to go to chicago and pack up, I'm moving back." He smiles before saying "ok you can go," I shake my head and grab a bottle of water out of the fridge. I take a mouthful before I hear ma say "who's hiding Nyx?" I smile and walk out from behind the bar before saying "ma it was Tig," she looks at me and gives me a hug before saying "why didn't you call, you have a phone don't you," I smile and take my dog tags off before saying "I couldn't call ma and I'm only here overnight." She grabs my arm and drags me outside before saying "what do you mean overnight, you family is here." I smile and sit down before saying "my family is also in Chicago ma, I haven't seen them for 2 years." She raises her eyebrow before I say "it's my two dogs, my husband and my son." She slaps my sholder before saying "why didn't you tell me I was a grandma." I shrug and feel an ache in my shoulder. I look to see blood soaking through my shirt. I quickly say "shit ma, is Chibs here?" She nods and says "yeah I'm gonna get him," I nod and follow her inside before taking my shirt off and sitting on a stool. I look at Tiggy before saying "can you grab the first aid kit." He nods before Chibs walks through. He sighs and says "aye lass, what did you get yourself into," I smile and say "it's a gunshot wound, stitches came loose," he nods and cleans it before re-stitching it. Then I put my shirt back before the door opens. I look up and smile when I see Jax walk in. He looks at me and smiles before immediately pulling me into a hug. I smile and pull away before saying "as much as I love you all I'm gonna go sleep." They all nod but Jax follows me to my dorm. I let him in before he says "Nyx where did you go." I smile before saying "it depends, I have travelled around." He nod before I set my alarm for five in the morning. Jax raises his eyebrow so I sit on my bed before saying "I need to leave early tomorrow, I'm moving back." He smiles and says "do you want some good news," I nod and he says "you're an aunt," I smile before saying "and you're an uncle." He smiles widely before saying "I'm going with you to help," I shake my head before saying "you're VP, you need to stay, I will take Juice and a prospect," he nods before saying "see you later Nyx," before he walks out. I smile and lay down before letting sleep consume me.