~8~ Holiday's in St. Mungo's

I woke up groaning.

"Ah, you're awake!" said a voice I didn't recognize.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"St. Mungo's" The voice replied.

I opened my eyes, and saw a young man with brown hair standing over me. "You had a few broken ribs, a broken nose, and some bruises and cuts. We patched you up and you'll be just fine! You need to stay here for a few days before we can let you go though." He smiled at me. "I'm Healer Kirk, your boyfriend brought you in looking terrified. But it was nothing we couldn't fix."

"I don't have a boyfriend." I replied, confused.

He raised his eyebrows at me. "Oh sorry, he just seemed crazy worried, so I assumed. He has red hair, pretty tall, some freckles."

"Oh that's my good friend." I said.

He nodded. "Right, well he also said that before you passed out, you mentioned that your dad did this to you. What happened?"

My eyes brimmed with tears. "We had this argument, and then he started to hit me and-"

Thankfully, Healer Kirk didn't ask more questions. "It's alright darling, all I need to know is his name ok?"

I sighed, then gave him my dad's name. Kirk wrote it down, then started walking towards the door. "Don't worry Fawn, you'll be out of here before Christmas!"

When he opened the door, a gang of red head's burst into the room. Charlie and Bill rushed over first. Charlie flung himself on me, tears on his face while Bill sat next to me.

"Charlie, don't cry," I rubbed his back.

He pulled away from me and wiped his eyes, grinning at me. "I'm glad you're alright."

Bill looked at me, his face stark white.

"Bill, you look like you've seen a ghost!" I joked.

He rubbed his face. "I was just so worried about you, you looked......really bad."

"Are you alright dear?" a short, plump woman with red hair walked over and took my hand in hers.

"Yes I'm much better, thanks Mrs. Weasley" I said smiling.

A small crowd of younger children pushed themselves to the front. Bill introduced me to them.

"That's Percy," he pointed to a boy with glasses, he looked around 9 years old.

"Those are the twins, Fred and George,"

The two identical twins smiled at me, maybe 7 years.

"That's Ron, and that's Ginny. Ron's a year older than Gin,"

Ron looked around 5 so Ginny was probably 4. Ron and Ginny climbed onto my bed and came to sit on either side of me.

"Are you ok?" Ginny asked, holding my hand with her tiny one.

I smiled at her. "Yeah I am."

After a while, Mrs. Weasley started rounding her children up. "Alright children, Fawn need to sleep! We will come visit her tomorrow." She turned to me. "By the way dear, you will be living with us from now on."

"Really?" I asked, my eyes widening.

Mrs. Weasley gave me a weird look. "Of course! There is no way you're going back to that awful home. It's a good thing you brought your trunk and owl!"

They all left, except for Bill. He was still sitting and staring at me. "So what happened?"

I quickly told him everything and he looked grim. "Wow, If I ever see your dad...."

"You will stay away from him." I said firmly.

Bill looked at me for a few seconds before leaning down, and before I could register what was happening, he had pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft and they tasted like honey. He quickly drew back, his eyes widening. "Oh shit, I'm sorry I didn't-"

But I cut him off by grabbing his face and bringing it to mine again, kissing him softly. He put his hand on my cheek and smiled against my lips.

"Oh not  your boyfriend? What a little liar you are Starling."

We turned to see Healer Kirk standing there chuckling. "Sorry for interrupting, I just need to give Fawn this potion." he handed me a glass of a weird smelling liquid.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

Kirk raised his eyebrows and I sighed, pinching my nose and drinking the potion. I gagged and handed the glass back to the Healer.

When Kirk eft, Bill turned to me. I suddenly left a little sleepy. "I need to sleep," I said.

Bill nodded. "Alright, is there anything you need?"

I thought for a moment. "When you visit me tomorrow, can you bring my knitting needles and yarn? It's in my trunk."

Bill smiled. "Of course darling," he kissed my forehead then my lips. "Goodnight Fawn,"

"Goodnight Bill."

~ ~ ~

HEHEH finally some Fawn and Bill action. I was so exited writing this chapter