~15~ Quidditch World Cup

Over the course of the summer, Harry and Hermione came over and it was soon the day of the Quidditch World Cup. Charlie, Rue, Bill, Percy and I apparated to the location while Mr. Weasley took Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, Harry and Hermione by a portkey, since they were all too young to Apparate.

After the match finished we were back in the tent we were staying in. Ron was standing on a chair, raving about Viktor Krum.

"He's more than an athlete! He's an artist!" he said as Fred and George draped their Irish flag over Ron and kept saying "dumb Krum"

"I think you're in love Ron," Ginny said.

"Shut up," he retorted

"Viktor I love you," sang Fred

"Viktor I doooo," continued George.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for youuuu!" Harry, Rue and I sang together while Ginny, Charlie and Bill laughed. Percy however, was standing to the side, watching quietly with an amused smiled on his face.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on," said Fred, after hearing loud yells.

Mr. Weasley looked out of the tent then looked back at us. "That's not the Irish, everyone grab your bags we need to go!"

No one argued or asked what was going one. Mr. Weasley looked panicked and that was enough to get everyone going.

Everyone grabbed onto each other and we rushed outside. I kept my wand out. There were Death Eaters making people flop in the air like dolls. I felt sick to my stomach watching. I suddenly realized Harry wasn't with us anymore.

"Harry!" I called out.

I found him looking around panicked. I quickly rushed to him, ignoring Bill's loud calls.

"FAWN WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

Just as I reached Harry, I felt someone hit the back of my head and all went black.

~ ~ ~
I woke up to see a blurry group of people standing over me.

"What happened?" I asked.

My vision came into focus and I saw who was standing over me. All the Weasley's, along with Rue, Harry and Hermione.

"Someone thought you were trying to attack Harry and they hit you." said Rue, trying not to laugh. "Harry yelled at them and told them you were his friend and they just ran off."

"Stop laughing!" I said.

She took a deep breath. "Well sorry, now that I know your alright, it's just too funny! Anyway, we're back at the Burrow. Also, people kept stepping over you because they couldn't see you."

I groaned. "Is that why I feel like I'm dying?"

"Yes, you have some bruised ribs." Charlie said. "Nothing broken though."

"Why would you do that?" A voice suddenly spoke out angrily.

I looked over to see Bill standing with his arms crossed. Looking both angry and scared.

"To help Harry!" I said.

He narrowed his eyes. "You could've been killed Fawn!"

"Yea as if you'd care if that happened." I snapped.

Silence.

Mrs. Weasley cleared her throat. "Let's all go make dinner shall we? I could use the help this time!"

Everyone awkwardly left, leaving me with Bill. We started at each other angrily.

"Of course I would care that's why I was so scared!" he said, coming closer to me.

"Yeah well, you never bothered to get into contact with me. So why do you care about me so much now?" I said angrily.

"BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU!"

The words were out of Bill's mouth so quickly I barely had time to register what he said.

"You could have written to me! Five years Bill. Five fucking years!"

He ran a ran over his face. "I know I was stupid all right? The truth was that I missed you. I still do because you won't talk to me. I realized my mistake when it was too late. And I was sure you wouldn't want to hear from me."

I felt my heart clench. "I've always wanted you to write to me, to show that you still cared."

He knelt beside the couch. "Fawn, I love you so much and I'm sorry." he took a shaky breath and continued. "I'm sorry I left, and I'm sorry for hurting you. I was dumb and I know that. You can hate me all you want. You can be with Remus Lupin if that makes you happy."

My eyes widened. "Bill I was joking about Remus!"

He looked up, his eyes red. "What?"

I placed my hand on his cheek. "I still love you Bill. I was angry and upset so I said those things about Remus to make you jealous."

Bill smiled. "Well it worked."

I chuckled then groaned in pain. Bill held my hand. "Fawn, can you please forgive me? I get if you don't want to get back toget-"

I cut him off with a kiss. I pulled back smirking when I saw his that his ears had turned red. "Bill, I forgive you, And yes I want to get back together,"