Chapter Twenty

Although he had gotten the wrong idea. I could see why, but I stepped away from Fitz.

"Here Fitz, I got most of it, but a shower might do you some good." I couldn't look him in the eye, it was too embarrassing. He smiled, nodding. He picked up his shirt and walked out. I placed the rag down on the counter, breathing a little bit.

"Alright, thanks Skye. I'll see you tomorrow." He waved to Ward on the way out. Ward nodded back. Tomorrow?

"I need you to look at something for me." Ward had continued, steely voiced as ever. No emotion came through. I nodded, walking towards him. He turned away from me, walking towards the back of the Bus. I looked out of the passing windows. The sky was dark, the sun had already set. I couldn't believe how fast the hours flew by. I had not even really seen May or Coulson. Although they were the ones that brought us back, he disappeared into his office since then.
May was flying and I didn't feel like bothering her.

Ward walked into his tiny bedroom. I wasn't sure if to come in or not, so I stood by the entrance awkwardly. Inside, his neatly made bed sat in the back and small shelves in the corner. Nothing was on them except for a watch, four passports, and the keys to his Verano at the S.H.I.E.L.D base. I couldn't believe how little he had. I had a bajillion power cords, empty cans and chip bags everywhere, clothes on clothes on the floor (everywhere but the closet of course). I couldn't keep anything organized, but he had nothing to keep organized. He sat down on his bed, motioning for me to come inside. I moved inside.

"Close the door." He said quietly. I turned around, pushing the small button on the wall that would close it, locking it from outsiders. I turned back, him laying down on the bed. I moved towards him, sitting on the bed in front of him. He grabbed my hand, pulling it down to the sheets. I untucked the sheets from under him, crawling in underneath them. He came in too, having me lay in front of him. He laid his arm over my side. I wiggled back towards him, until my back touched his chest. I curled up into a fetal position, sighing as I was getting warm. I settled in, ready to spend another night sleeping up close to Ward.

Dear Readers,
For taking so long to update and with Valentine's day approaching, I put up some Hunger Games valentines for y'all. Enjoy and have a wonderful Valentine's Day! If you have a date, have fun. If you don't, like me, enjoy a heart shaped pizza from Jet's all to yourself! ;) And as always thanks for your support and comments!
- SkyeWardShipper