𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

"We looked at each other a little bit too long to be 'just friends'"

I found Charlie and walk over to her

"Hey char" I say opening my arms

"Hey Aura" she says hugging me "How've you been"

"Good you?" I ask

"Good busy" she says I nod then there's silence not the comfortable silence that it usually is but it's the awkward silence. The silence I feared most would happen.

Me and Charlie drifted apart a lot. We never had awkward silence but something changed she changed. I thought I would never say that but she did.

"Imma go get something to drink talk to you later" She says then leaves. See? She would have asked me if I wanted to go with her.

I shake the thought out and walk around the house a lot more people have arrived not gonna lie.

"Heyy boo" I turn around.

"Larry" I say with a smile.

"You ok?" He asks throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I ask.

"You never know" he shrugs I smile this is why I love him.

"How have you been?" I question.

"Good I guess" he says.

"What why?" I ask.

"Just tired you know?" I frown at his words and nod.

"I'm always here you know that right?" I state.

"I know that's one thing I love about you" he says with a smile which makes me smile.

"Now enough of this depressing shit let's go dance everyone's here" He says connecting his phone to the speakers and blasting music.

I nod he pulls my arm and we head we're everyone else.

...

"I see you still haven't lost it" I tell Tayler he scoffs.

"I'll never lose it" he says pretending putting his hair behind his shoulder I chuckle before shaking my head.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink you wants something?" I yell over the music.

"No thank you" he yells back I nod and make my way to the kitchen.

I pour myself a drink and look around I see Nessa laughing with josh I smile she deserves so much I take a sip of my drink. Then a random guy walks over.

"Hey, hot stuff" he looks me up and down before putting a hand on my waist. I move out of his grip.

"No thanks" I state as I try to leave the kitchen. Keyword: Try. The guys grips my arm tightly and harshly. "Let go of me!" I slap him. Hard.

"You're going to regret that bitch"

"Do we have a problem here?" Vinnie says coming into the kitchen. His voice is raspier and deeper than normal. He has a white dress shirt, the sleeves are rolled up, you can see his veins and tattoos, he's also wearing rings. Hot.

"No, I was just leaving" The guys spares me another glance before walking out of the kitchen. I rub the stop where he grabbed my arm.

"You ok?" Vinnie moves so he's infront of me. Scanning my body for any damage the guy might have done.

"Yeah thanks" I mumble still inspecting the bruise the guy left.

"He did that?"

"Yeah" I look back up his eyes filled with anger, my eyes widen. "No Vinnie I'm fine it's just a bruise" I stop him from going after the guy.

"He hurt you" he says through gritted teeth.

"Yeah but I'm fine see I'm standing" I shrug. "Now let's go dance" I lace my fingers with his and drag him out of the kitchen with my drink.

Sunday morning

I groan and slowly get off my bed I make my way towards the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror I don't look that bad I shrug

I wash my face and head back to my room I grab my phone and check the time 8:43am why'd I wake up so early?

I walked over to my closet and put on black spandex and a light yellow hoodie Cus I know I'm not gonna leave the house

What happened at the party you may ask? hah well I danced a lot, made out with Vinnie, danced some more. It was a fun night. I walked into the living room and turned on the TV and put on criminal minds.

TO BE CONTINUED DUN DUN DUHHH