𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠

"This was the boy I loved. A little bit messy. A little bit ruined. A beautiful disaster. Just like me."

Next day...

I had woken up to vinnie playing video games and i'm still in his bed and he's still playing his game. It's like 1pm we haven't talked but whatev. I didn't have the energy to get up today i felt like sleeping all day.

3'd person POV

"Vin" Her voice came quiet.

"Yeah, sweetheart?"

"Can we cuddle?"

"Mhm, one sec"

The girl quietly groaned she knew that he wasn't going to get off anytime soon he eyes closed.

Before turning on her side her back facing her boyfriend. If he wanted to he would get off the game and cuddle with her he would.

"Yeah imma get off" Vinnie muttered into his mic. "My girl needs me yeah, ok bye" He turns off his xbox.

He lays on the bed wrapping his arm around her waist. And kissing her neck. "Hi baby"

She turns her whole body facing him, she has a smile on her face. "Hi" she traces his jawline slowly going to his neck then she moves her hand back up to his cheek.

"i love you"

She smiles softly. "i love you" he trails his kisses up her neck. A soft gasp leaves her lips. As his lips hit a spot underneath her ear. "Not now"

"I'm not doing anything" He muttered slowly kissing down her neck. "I got you something" he mumbled into her skin.

"What is it?" Vinnie grumbled getting up and walking into his closet before digging through it.

"Here" He handed her a tiny box. She looked up at him confused. Her hands opening the box  gasping seeing what was in the box.

"Vin- Bro it looks so good" She took the rings out. "They're so pretty what? Thank you"

"You're welcome"