Back on her like

"He is my secret. My beautiful little secret"

3'd PERSON POV

"Vin! Vin!" Aurora yells as soon as she walks in. "Vinnie!" She quickly scoured the house looking for him, dropping the stuff at her feet. Finally getting to the bathroom she finds him taking a shower.

"Vin!" She exclaims before sitting down on the toilet seat.

"Hey baby" He greeted her, being a bit confused on her being in the bathroom but not being completely shocked.

"Oh my god you wont believe it, so you know Jasmine right?" She started to ramble before pausing.

"Jasmine..." He trailed off waiting to hear the last name.

"Jasmine Colton, the one we went to dinner with, she had red streaks in her hair, remember?"

"Oh! Yeah, yeah i remember" He recalled the brunette with red streaks in her hair, he disliked her, she was using Aurora for fame yet Aurora was oblivious to that.

"So Jasmine and Caleb, you know caleb right?"

"Yeah"

"So they're dating, they were dating but they broke up because she cheated on him with Charles" Aurora filled Vinnie in on what had happened. She wasn't supposed to tell anyone but she wanted to tell her bestfriend and boyfriend and she knew he wouldn't tell anyone.

"Charles? Charles Keen?" Vinnie question shocked on what aurora was telling him.

"Yes! Like huh? And charles was dating Jasmines bestfriend, Maddie! And guess who told me that!" Aurora exclaimed still processing on what was happening.

"Who?"

"Caleb! So it definitely can't be false information right? Cause that would be messed up" Aurora continues to ramble to the boy she loves and who was still in the shower.

...

Aurora's POV

"I love you" Vinnie kissed my forehead. Butterflies filled my stomach. I love this boy so much

"I love you" I stare at him, for a long time and i just stare. I don't think i'll ever get over how pretty he is "You're so pretty"

Vinnies cheeks flush a deep red. He's never really been called pretty or anything like that just hot.

"Thank you" He muttered before going quiet. "So are you"

"Thank you babe"

"I uhm- I have something for you"

"What is it?" I questioned excited for a surprise. Vinnie moves me off of him since i was laying on him, he moves towards the closet. He disappears for a couple moments before exiting the closet with an envelope in hand.

"Here" Vinnie handed me the envelope. I quickly rip it open to find two tickets to Chicago. My mouth drops open.

"You're kidding" I look up at him.

"Nope" He shakes his head.

"Vinnie this is so sweet-" I choke up my words, tears filling my eyes. "I love you so much. Thank you! When do we leave? Do we leave today? I haven't packed! Oh my god i need to get new clothes!"