𝑊𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒

"I wish I hated you. I really do"

(I'm about to cry y'all thank you so fucking much for 14k reads like literally I did not think people would read this book but here we are once again thank you for everything!!! Bye bye)

*3'd person POV*

The 'couple' woke up mid afternoon due to them waking up at 1am and not being able to fall asleep so they ended up playing video games and watching movies till sunrise. They were going out for dinner later that night with the house.

And it was also the day Aurora's period started. She laid in bed all day with Vinnie in one of his hoodies and one of her own sweats. She had taken some medicine for the pain of the cramps. The night came quickly as Aurora got ready with Addison usually she would get ready with Nessa and Addison but Aurora and Nessa stoped talking and stopped being friends. It hurt Aurora but it was for the better. That's what she kept telling herself. And she tried to believe herself.

*Aurora's POV*

"Hey you ok?" Addison said snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah sorry, I just zoned out" I said sheepishly.

"It's ok bug" she said as she returned looking over her clothes for a dress and I did the same I didn't know what do wear. And I really didn't want to wear a dress I'm probably just gonna wear a skirt. I found an outfit i pick it up and walk into the bathroom I quickly change into it.

I look at myself in the mirror. I smile. I like it.

I exit the bathroom

I exit the bathroom.

"Do you still need help for your outfit?" I question Addison sitting on the bed twisting my rings around.

"No I got it but thanks babe" She smiles towards me while walking into the bathroom.

"Imma wait downstairs. If that's ok?" I tell her through the bathroom door.

"Yeah go ahead" she says back. I leave the guest room and walk downstairs the guys were already there. I walked over to Vinnie. He scans my body with his eyes his eyes darken.

"Hi baby" He murmurs his lips close to mine. As he leans in to kiss me so do I he pulls away. I tilt my head in confusion. A pout covers my face. I like his kisses their sweet. He wraps an arm around me and I feel his metal rings touch the skin that was on show. He talks to Kio and I take this time to look over his outfit.

He's wearing a black dress up shirt the two top buttons unbuttoned showing one of his tattoos. The sleeves on the shirt were rolled up and you could see more tattoos his hands were covered in rings. He's wearing dress up pants. His hair didn't have gel so it was naturally curly.