𝐴𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠

"She denies it. But truth is, she's falling in love with him"

Thank you for 233 votes!!! And 7k reads! I appreciate everything and I love all of you guys!!! MUAHHHH!! And do y'all want smut? Not now but maybe later in the book and more things about what Aurora and Vinnie do like sexually? Please answer the question cause I wanna now your opinions.

The doorbell rings loudly throughout the house. "Vinnie go open the door!" I yell as I take a water bottle out of the fridge and take a sip. I hear mumbled words and the front door opening. Then a loud shriek.

"Hey sweetie!" I hear from the living room I grin and walk over to the living room. Vinnie's mom looks over at me and her smile grows wider.

"Aurora, sweetheart! How've you been?" She questions as she wraps her arms around me and embraces me into a bone crushing hug.

"Good how about you?" I return the hug just not as tight.

"Good thanks for asking" She smiles brightly as she lets go of the hug. "Where is everyone else?"

"They're out. They'll be back later for dinner" Vinnie responds as he sits down on the couch I follow him as he's mom sits across from us.

...

"I still can't believe you did that!" Someone yelled from the other side of the door. The door flung open showing the guys and girls.

"What happened?" I ask worriedly.

"Jaden and Nessa kissed" Josh said looking at nessa and jaden my jaw dropped a little.

"What?"

"I said I was sorry! We were in the moment it won't happen again!" Nessa yelled. I shook my head. I knew Josh loved Nessa and Mads loved Jaden. So for Jaden and Nessa going behind their backs is so messed up. Even tho Nessa's my friend it is so wrong.

"Dude c'mon. It's fine" Jaden grins nervously.

"You know it's not! You know I like her!" Josh yelled getting into Jadens face.

"And you know I like him!" Mads yelled at Nessa. I'm happy Vinnies mom left a while ago they we're gone for so long I was shocked about why and how long they took but now I know why. Everyone else was watching them yelling at eachother it was a little bit amusing but we needed to stop this before it got out of hand.

"Guys let's relax a little bit yea?" Anthony speaks nervously.

"Do something" I whisper to Vinnie as I elbow him.

"What am I supposed to do?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Something" he rolls his eyes and pulls Josh off of jaden. I pull Mads off of nessa.

"How about we leave them to talk yeah guys?" I speak looking around. Everyone nods and leaves to there rooms. I grab Vinnie's hand and drag him into his room.

"You ok?" He asks softly grabbing my neck forcing me to look at him.

"Mhm" i hum.

"You sure?" He grips my neck harder knowing I'm lying. I shrug. "Aurora..."

"They shouldn't have done that" I say softly. His eyes soften at my words knowing who I was talking about.

"Oh baby..." he wraps his arms around me. I bury my head into his chest. "They both know they're in the wrong. It's going to happen again even tho they said it won't. And they know it" he rubs my back.

3'd Person POV

The 'couple' stood in the middle of the boys room. Vinnie felt incredibly bad knowing his girl was upset because of something her friend did. He knew Nessa and Aurora were going to stop being friends and deep down so did Aurora she just didn't wanna accept it.

The girl just wanted to sleep, she wanted to forget about all the problems in the world while having her 'boyfriends' arms around her. She needed some sort of comfort and he brought some whenever he was around her. But she need a lot more right now.

She didn't wanna seem clingy. But the girl has separation anxiety and whenever she was away from Vinnie it got worst. Vinnie didn't know about this and if he did he'd make sure he was around her all the time.

Even tho this whole relationship was fake they both could feel themselves falling harder and harder. It was a dangerous game they were both playing. Vinnie would look around the room he entered looking for Aurora. Whenever the two kissed butterflies filled the girls stomach.

Vinnie got jealous easily so whenever she went to the studio he wanted to know we're she was going and if she was with guys. A lot of people think that's toxic but Aurora loved it. She loved knowing Vinnie was jealous, she loved having he's attention.

She got jealous too, she just didn't show it as much as Vinnie. She'd glare at the girl who would be flirting with her boyfriend and wrap her arms around his waist. Making sure the girl knew Vinnie was Aurora's. Everyone saw it. Vinnie knew and he loved it, he loved teasing her about it later in the day.

Vinnie felt Aurora's hands grip his shirt harder as they heard yelling from downstairs intensify. He picked her up walking over to the bed, he laid down with her on top of him. His hand brushed through her hair as her hands were wrapped around his waist.

Vinnie knew she was tired. Her eyes gave it away, drooping every once in a while. Vinnie noticed the girl slept alot she slept to run away from her problems. Yet she was always tired. The couple tried to ignore the yelling but failed terribly. But somehow they both fell asleep in each others arms.

To be continued DUN DUN DUHHHHH

YALL I UPDATED

YALL I UPDATED. YEAH!! Anyways I'm in summer break yup soo I think I'm gonna post more hopefully. And once again thank you SO MUCH for the support and love on this book and please answer the question on top. THANK YOU AGAIN LOVE YOU. Good night or good morning! :)