𝐼𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑

"If someone makes you feel, let them"

YALL I UPDATED. um this one is for Zee_veroela love youuuu enjoy the chapter guys muahhh!

It's currently like seven in the morning and i'm standing infront of sway deciding if i should go in or ditch vinnie. I didn't really want to see him but i did say i would come over so... whatever. I open the door and walk up the stairs no one was awake no shock i open his room door and walk in.

He's awake on his phone my eyes furrow why is he up? he looks up and smiles. His smile. God his smile.

"I'm leaving. Well not leaving leaving but like leaving you know? I'm going to chicago. I got a plain ticket already don't be mad it was a last minute thing-"

"You're leaving?" He grumbled.

"Im going to go see some friends. You could come with i just didn't think you would want to come with me" The blonde girl rambled she felt bad. "I mean you can come with me only if you want to i don't want to force you to do anything-"

"I'll go with you" Vinnie cut me off. I smiled thank god i did not wanna go alone.

"Ok i'll book a ticket right now and then i can help you pack and then we can go to my house so we can pack for me we leave on monday so we have sometime"

"Come here" He opened his arms as he tugged me onto his lap. I wrap my legs and arms around him.

"I missed you" I mumble putting my head into his neck.

"I missed you" he moves so he's laying on my boobies. I move my hands to his hair and sat twisting the hairs. "Don't leave me again. Please?"

oh shit. oh shit. what? what? he's joking right? maybe i didn't hear him right thats probably why.

"What?" i mutter.

"You left me promise me no matter what you'll never leave me" he mumbles in my chest.

"I promise" i whisper. oh shit. what the fuck.

...

It's around 1pm we both had fallen asleep but i got him a plane ticket so that's good.

"Why did you leave?" His voice rumbled on my boobies.

"I had to go somewhere" and i was jealous.

"Where? We're you mad at me? You didn't touch me for a long time and you kissed my cheek instead of my lips when you were leaving. If you're mad tell me what i can do to fix it"

"I wasn't mad vinnie-"

"Was it because Nai was talking to me? I knew i should've stopped. I promise nothing was happening" My eyes widen what the fuck.

"No vinnie-" i mutter softly. At this point vinnie is sitting up in between my legs.

"It was wasn't it? i fucked up didn't i?"

"No Vinnie-"

*3d person POV*