"Wedding"

Soo . . . its almost been a year since the last I updated this book and then left it alone-

Until someone requested a Tsukasa and Amaya wedding chapter

And I wanna make this interesting so here you go-

aHeM-

Wedding

Requested by : melissa10115

Amaya was walking around the school's hallway, looking around. The hallway had a few students, and most of them were chatting and laughing.

". . . nothing interesting here." Amaya sighed, before an idea popped on her mind. She turned to go to the bathroom, where Tsukasa's twin hang around. When she arrived, Yashiro and Kou were already there.

"Amaya-chan!" Yashiro called out. Amaya awkwardly looked at Yashiro. "Yes . . . ?" Amaya replied, her one foot outside the door, ready to run. 

"Can you try this on?" Yashiro requested as she held out folded white clothes. Amaya cautiously walked towards it and accepted the item before inspecting it.

". . . wait, t-this is a wedding dress!" Amaya almost choked, Hanako and Kou looked at her. "Sorry Amaya, I cant stop Yashiro. . . wanting to see you in a wedding dress." Hanako apologized.

". . . you know what I'll just wear this stupid dress." Amaya said as she unfolded it and wore it over her clothes.

"Huh, not bad." Amaya said. "We gotta show this to Tsukasa-kun!-"

"Hell no! This is way too cliche!" Amaya yelled. Hanako and Kou looked at each other and awkwardly left the room.

"Amayaaaa, where are you?-" Tsukasa whined when he saw Yashiro looking at the first stall with concern. Tsukasa cocked his head and overheard Amaya's name. "Yashiro? Whats going on?" Tsukasa asked.

"Amaya wont come out of the stall." Yashiro sighed.

"Thats because Im getting this riduculous wedding dress off me!" Amaya yelled out.

". . . Yashiro, what did you do?" Tsukasa eyed at Yashiro with suspicion. "I just you  wanted to see Amaya on a wedding dress!" Yashiro cried.

"I already saw Amaya in a wedding dress once." Tsukasa shrugged at Yashiro. 

Yashiro looked at him with shock "I think, I saw a picture of her at her uncle and aunt's wedding. She was a flower girl." Tsukasa explained.

Amaya walked out of the bathroom. "And dont you think its weird for ghost who died at middle-school and some point had a mentallity of a kid? That's pretty weird." Amaya said to Yashiro.

Amaya walked towards Tsukasa "And dont do that again." Amaya glared at Yashiro. "Y-Yes mam!"

(sorry I didnt made them actually have a wedding, while making this chapter it felt awkward seeing ghost kids getting married since they still have a mentality of a child-

hope you understand-)