Recognizing the boy

(I made it up, this time Yashiro and Kou got stuck in the hell of mirrors)

Amaya's POV:

Me and Mitsuba are pretty good..."friends" is what they call. Its just been a very long time that i have address someone as friends.

"Rein-san, do you want to go to my boundary?" I nodded 'yes' and went to Mitsuba's boundary. "Dont get to close to the mirrors" Mitsuba warned. I walked around the place, trying to avoid the mirrors.

"Ow!" I looked and saw a small girl with raddish legs. "R-Radish-senpai?" Wow the name suits her. "M-Mitsuba-kun?" The girl asked. Then a blond guy ran full speed at Mitsuba.. must be Mitsuba's boyfriend?

"Mitsuba! I know you dont remember me but Im Kou Minamoto! (If a person if born above 2000 then they greeted there first name then last name) "Mitsuba, you didnt told me that you have amnesia!" I asked

"Mitsuba-kun, who's that?" The raddish girl said. Mitsuba looked at me, his face is telling me to introduce myself. I sighed "8th school mystery.." The raddish girl had her eyes wide

"A-a-amaya the black rain?!" I backed away and got weirded out. 'Is this girl always noisy?' i whispered to Mitsuba. "Dunno", "w-well umm.. Raddish girl and Mango boy, what are you doing here?" I could tell i offended them.

"Im Kou Minamoto!" "And im Yashiro Nene, please dont call me a raddish...". We stood there in silence
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone's eyes on me... i pointed to Mitsuba "Your as Mysterious as Hanako-kun..." wait.... kun? I thought that it's a "she" or "san"... "ermm why?" I asked quietly "oh he never talks about himself..."
.
.
.
It just got more awkward.... "lets be frien-" "no" she looks pretty shock "why?" "Because i barely know you" i simply reply "then how are you friends with Mitsuba-kun!?" I looked at Mitsuba and shrugged... i forgot how we became friends...

I grabbed some chocolate bars out of my wasaga. "How can you do that!?"

Why everything action i did, she questions me? "I guess my school mystery power.." and gave the chocolate bars to the humans, Mitsuba and, myself.

We ate in silence... and then someone came in... a boy with choppy black hair and big amber eyes wearing an old school uniform. "H-h-hanako-kun!" The raddish girl said.. he looked around and saw me and Mitsuba

"Nothing bad happened here?" He asked in relief. "No" Mango boy said. "Alright! Time to go home!" "I guess we should go to.." Me and Mitsuba went home and so do they...
.
.
.
.
.
He's not Tsukasa, isnt he?