Dont Trust Anyone

(Watch at your own risk! Violence is included in this chapter, watch at your own risk!)

???,Amaya, age 10...

People admire me for my confidence, i was the person who gives advices to everyone, i easily befriend everyone. I was friends with this girl. Her name is Uragiru, Kabocha. She was teased by other kids because how a chubby pumpkin she is but i helped her!

I helped her get on diet and now all the boys wants to go out with her. Kabocha has blond, puffy hair. I was her bestfriend!

.

.

.

Or so i thought...

"Hey Kaboucha!" I greeted but she wasnt responding "K-k-Kaboucha?" She turned to me "you scared me for a second, i thought your not going to talk to me!" I sigh out of relief

She smiled, in an evil way. "U-umm, oh wait you got in to the Drama club! You must be practicing doing your villian-ish role!" I said beaming

"I did.." she said then two girls appeared behind her. "I must do my "villian-ish" role in my play, i was the bully. Want to help me? She said

"O-oh u-umm Sure!" I said, i will help my friends no matter what! "Hold her" the two girls hold my arms "now, hold still" she puches me, kicked me, she yelled at me "I have all your "friends" against you!" She laughed, the two girls laughed also.

"I-i-i thought i was your friend.." i said weakly. "Im popular now, but your more popular than me! So i have spread false rumors about you, i want to be the top" she grabed my chin " I. Dont.Need.You.Anymore"

She then knocks me out. I woke up in the clinic. "Dear, are you feeling well?" The nurse in the clinic asked... i nodded, she then lets me go to my next class. Every student was whispering when i entered.

"I heard she got into a fight with Kaboucha!"
"I heard she had a knife and tried to kill Kaboucha"
"I heard that she was a assasain and Kaboucha was her target!"
"Amaya's a bad person, i heard she wanted everything, if not given immediatly she'll have a fit"
"No! Amaya was aware that Kaboucha is getting popular so she faked her injuries"

"Silent down class, Amaya sit down" i went to my seat and wondered why it happened

I'am friends with everyone, thinking i can change them and the world...
I had my answer
.
.
.
.
.
.
T.R.U.S.T

I gave others her trust blindly, shooing away the conflicts, thinking none of my 'friends' will betray me. This is a big advantage to everyone who has it

I had learned my lesson
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't Trust Anyone

Words count: 454