The 8th School Mystery

"Hey, i heard that a new school mystery appeared!" "Oh? You havent heard it yet? Then let me tell you the school mystery!"

"Amaya, the Black Rain. She haunts the rooftop now. In order to summon her, the sky should be raining. Once it is raining go near the railings and say

' Amaya the Black Rain hear me out!, Amaya the Black Rain Let me hear you!,  Amaya the Black Rain let me summon you!' "

"A girl with an wasaga will appear behind you. She'll ask a question, if you answer with disrespect she'll push you off the railings. If you answer with respect, she'll grant you good fortune. You must never look at her. She finds it desrespectful"

Amaya's POV:

So peaceful, the rain droplets is very peaceful, ever sice i arrived i kind of became a famous school rumor. I have been summoned many times, i pushed the students a few times also...

"Amaya the Black Rain hear me out!, Amaya the Black Rain Let me hear you!, Amaya the Black Rain let me summon you!"

I grabed my wasaga, tapped it to the ground and appear behind a boy. He has pink sleek hair, a hoodie and an aura of a school mystery

"Who are you?" I asked. The boy shivered "I-Im Souske Mitsuba (last name is greeted before first name) Im a supernatural and a school Mystery!" I paused

"What fortune do you wish to have.. Mitsuba?" The boy was silent " a friend who i can talk to when im lonely..." i was shocked by the answer. I fly into his level, "then i can be your friend, look at me, friends look at each other.. dont they?"

The boy hesitates then turns around to face me "when ever you need me, just say my name" i floated down and jumped into the puddle behind me and disapeared...

Words count: 316