Yorishiro Destroyed

3rd person POV:

At the same day of Mitsuba asking Amaya to meet his other friends, another meeting came up and they went to the meeting

"Alright, lets get to destroying Yorishiros!" And one by one the school mysteries. let Yashiro destroy their Yorishiro, kept passing out and went back to peel off the school mysteries seal, until its Amaya's turn

"Alright! No.8 your Yorishiro please?" Hanako asked. Amaya moved her hand to say "wait" and grabbed a blindfold. "Is that your yorishiro? I dont see the seal.." Yashiro asked "no, i just brought this out to cover my eyes, people will easily identify me for my eyes.."

Amaya took off her Blue Kitsune mask, puts on the blindfold and gave Yashiro her Yorishiro. "Its in the back" Amaya pointed out. Yashiro flipped over the mask and peeled off the 'seal'

Yashiro's POV:

I peeled off the seal and the world starts to fall apart...
(Listen to this while you read tge memories, if you want to of course)

"Hey Tsukasa.." Amaya said, putting her book down. "Hey Amaya! I have a present for you!" Tsukasa replied... Amaya wasnt sure if its a prank or not. "Here!" He gave her a blue kitsune mask. "Ummm Tsukasa, you sure she'll like that?" Amane asked. "Yep! Her favorite animal are foxes, and kitsune remind her of foxes!"

"Tsukasa, foxes are red..." Amane said, not sure if Amaya will like the present that Tsukasa gave to her. "Sooo do you liked it???" Amaya was silent... "i dont like it.." the twins are shocked "i loved it! Thank you Tsukasa!!" Amaya jumps at Tsukasa and Hugged him "I thought your going to hate me forever!" Tsukasa whines "i'll never hate you!" She giggled 'because i like you' she silently whispered so Tsukasa wont hear her.. 'ever since the day we met..'

I then woke up at the school clinic, it was so cute! "Yashiro, what happen? Your smilling?" I looked at Amaya-chan. "You lik-" "SHHHHHHH!!!" She sushed me, blushing very hard. 'Just nickname him Tsugi for now (combination of Tsukasa and Yugi= Tsugi..' she whispered

"You like Tsugi! Ever since you two met!" Everyone in the room was confused "who's Tsugi?" "Lets just talk this in a private area..." she quietly said "not until you take off your blindfold!" I said

After a few tries she gave in. She took off her blindfold and revealed her black obsibian eyes. Hanako-kun has his eyes wide. "A-amaya?" She nods "long time, no see, Amane"

"I-i didnt know your dead.." Hanako-kun said "the place you can summon me is where i got pushed by a blond puffy hair girl.."

The room was quiet.. "wait then.. who's Tsugi? His not from our class!" Hanako realised "his not even from our school, Miss.Taka-sa" Tsuchigomori replied. "Its just a nickname so none of you know who it is"

Amaya-chan loved Tsukasa-kun ever since they met! So adorable!!