A Secret Friend

(This is the time when Mitsuba goes out of the broad-casting club, i forgot what they said so i created my own but i remember some, thank you for understanding!)

Mitsuba's POV:

Being in the broad-casting club is kind of gloomy. All they ever do is make rumors into nighmare, its a very gloomy job.

"Mitsuba~!" I turned to see Tsukasa. "Were going to let you explore outside of the broad-casting for a bit okay?" I nodded and went outside of the broad-casting club.

Maybe i'll summon Amaya... "A-Amaya.." i whispered. "You called?" I jumped and looked behind me. "Up" i looled up and saw Amaya. "H-how can you hear me when you have small ears!?"

I should have not said that... she smacked me with thickest  book she owned. "Say that again and i'll smack you with something painful!" She said angrily.

After apoligizing her, shd forgave me. "W-wait, if i acidently mentioned your name and you go there. And its a place not for you?", "Then give me an another name..." she said quite quietly. "Hmm.. Umbrella-san?" I asked. "Your bad at this..." "A-ARE YOU SAYING THAT A CUTE GHOST LIKE ME IS BAD AT GIVING OTHER PEOPLE NICKNAMES!?!"

she nodded 'yes'. After coming up names she said "i-i guess you can call me.. um..Rein?", "Rein-senpai?" She looked weirded out "i-im not used to those kind of names... j-just call me Rein."
"Rein-san?" She just got more weirded out but then regretably agrees

We went to the garden to see the small confession tree, "my! What cute couple you two are! Lets couple up all the school!" Me and Rein-chan backed away and politely said "no"

We went to meet Tsuchigomori-sensei, Rein-chan justs quietly reads the books, while Tsuchigomori-sensei scared me. "I dont belong to anywhere...", Amaya patted my back "you belong to somewhere else evil spirit!" We turned around and saw a tall blond boy

"OY! MINAMOTO-SENPAI IS LOOKING FOR A DATE!" All the school girls surronded The blond boy, "Thats what you get you tall banana" she quietly said, i giggled at her. "Oh? Mitsuba, i didnt know you make a friend" i looked at Rein and she stood up, open her Wasaga, closed it and disappear.

We went back to the broad-casting club, it was dark. I switched the lights on and it was like a birthday party, "Welcome home, Mitsuba!". I was happy and we celebrated. I wish my secret friend would see this

Words count: 434