Chapter 2

♫♫ Home by Catie Turner ♫♫

The team gathered around a long table in the conference room, the sound of shuffling papers and tapping keyboards filling the room

The team gathered around a long table in the conference room, the sound of shuffling papers and tapping keyboards filling the room. The large windows on one wall allowed natural light to stream in, illuminating the faces of the team members as they waited for the meeting to begin.

Sam, the creative director, was sitting at the head of the table, his laptop open in front of him. He looked around the room, making eye contact with each team member before beginning to speak. "With our current release schedule, we are currently scheduling filming for our June releases. We have recently gotten clearance for a really fun project, so Jimmy why don't you go ahead and talk to them about the video."

"Alrighty, so you know our series where we purchase things that people can buy whatever they want in a specific amount of time. So we are going to do that but Disney edition. We have permission from Disney to go in the second week of March and film in Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs, We are going to have it so whatever they can grab in 1 minute they can buy," Jimmy explained significantly less eloquently than Sam. 

As Jimmy finished his explanation, there was a buzz of excitement in the room. The team members exchanged looks of anticipation and excitement, eager to get started on the project. They knew that the coming weeks would be busy and demanding, but they were ready for a challenge. 

Sam leaned back in his chair, nodding his head as he listened to Jimmy's explanation. The room was quiet, except for the sound of pens scratching against paper as team members took notes.

"In regards to flights, we are hoping to be down there on May 8th. We can either purchase your tickets or reimburse you all. Housing is obviously taken care of and make sure you all keep your receipts for meals that week so that you can be reimbursed. Tareq, Timmy, and Brooke are you all good with going on this trip?" 

Timmy and Tareq nod, writing down the dates so that can add them to their calendar. 

"Will I be able to bring Cove with me?" Brooke asks before letting Sam continue with the details.