Chapter 20

♪♫ Love Story (Taylors Version) - Taylor Swift ♪♫

"Hi both of my girls, How are you doing?" Clay said, walking over to Cove's highchair

"We are doing good, she threw a fit earlier, but it wasn't too bad," Brooke said, continuing to make lunch.

"Good. It's Val-nen-times day," Cove said.

"It is. Do you want to know what we are going to do for Valentine's day?" he said.

"What?"

"Well, I was thinking of taking you and mommy to the park for you to go play, and then what if I took your mommy out to dinner tonight?"

"I come with?" Cove asked.

"No, baby, Uncle Karl is going to come over and hang out with you. Tonight, with Auntie Hannah," he said while letting cove out of her high chair.

"Okay," Cove said, running off to her playroom.

"Hi, babe," Clay said, walking over to Brooke and snaking his arms around her waist from behind.

"Hi," Brooke said as he set his head on her shoulder.

"You want to know something crazy?" Clay suggested.

"What?" Brooke said, playing along with his train of thought.

"It's been almost a year since we ran into each other in Florida," he stated, "And I'm so glad that we did." Clay lifted his head off of her shoulder and proceeded to turn her around. 

"I'm glad that we ran into each other too," Brooke said, smiling at how he was acting like a child.

---

"Happy Valentines Day," Clay said, pulling into the driveway of Brooke's house.

"You keep saying that," Brooke laughed.

"There was one last thing that I wanted to talk about with you," He said before Brooke got out of the car.

"What is it?" She replied softly.

"I was wondering if you and Cove would want to move in with me, or we can find a place just of our own, but I was hoping we could talk about that," He suggested.

"I would like that, I think it would be nice if we found our own place together, or we could look at that new development over by Jimmy, and we could build a house," Brooke suggested.

"Really?" he asked, surprised that she said yes.

"Yeah."

Taylor Talks

hey guys, here are pictures from my 20K party. We are already at 25k, and I honestly don't believe this. It's completely insane thank you all so much. (idk why it is upside down but I am not going to try and fix it)

 (idk why it is upside down but I am not going to try and fix it)

side note on a more serious topic. I am having a major surgery on the 18th and will be going under general anesthesia. If something goes wrong my friends have been instructed to post all of the remaining chapters with my notes and stuff so the story can finish. even if its unwritten. But I don't plan on writing during that first week of recovery so it will be about 2-3 weeks before I get another update out for you all and It might be short like this one.