Chapter Thirteen: Darling

READ BEFORE CONTINUING: THIS CHAPTER IS 18+, NO SERIOUSLY IT IS VERY 18+!!!

"Take off your clothes, give me your trust"

No like really, it's graphic.... read with caution.......

Remus's breath still hot on her neck, the linger of his confession still hanging between them. The twinge of a smile threatens to pull at the corner of her mouth, mind reeling with a million different responses. Instead of letting her thoughts stew any longer, she allows herself to let go and only focus on what she feels.

"Well, good thing you do Remus," Emma sighs, shifting her eyes up to his between her lashes smirking, "because you have no idea how badly I want you,"

The words taste sweet coming off of her tongue, and even sweeter as his eyes narrow in at hers, as his hands find their home above her shoulders, pinning her against the wall, with no room to escape. Emma knew exactly what he wanted to hear, knew the words that would break him, break him to want to take her then and there, but how fun would it be to torture him just a bit longer? After all, he kept her waiting after all this time.

"And what is it you want me to do about that darling?" Remus leans in, his forehead resting against hers, the alleyway of complete privacy, torturing him every second his lips were not on hers and away from wandering eyes.

A shudder runs through Emma's body at the touch of his forehead against hers, their breaths meeting making her want to throw her plan into the wind. But she was determined, determined to torture him until the last second.

"Do you really wanna know?" she slowly moves her lips to his ears, brushing slightly on his jaw making his head lean upwards in pleasure, a low grunt in response escapes his lips.

Mustering the confidence, she reaches just below his ear, whispering for only him and forever only him to hear,

"I want you to fuck me until I forget my name,"

As soon as the words leave her lips, she takes his moment of shock as the opportune moment to sneak out from under his arms, walking back to the main street leaving him behind. It does everything in her power to not turn back for the gratification of seeing his face, the way she knew his cheeks had a slight tinge of red, his mouth parted with surprise. Instead, she continues walking, blending right back in with the students.

The walk back to the castle seemed far too short, Emma's mind occupied by her mess of a date with Fred, and her boldness with Remus. She quickly lets her mind slip to him, allowing a grin to pull up her lips thinking of his face of shock. Remus had not run after her, had not even called out to her as she walked away and Emma took that as a win in her book.

Most of the students had returned for their day at Hogsmead, the great hall covered in different candy and miscellaneous goods surrounding groups of students seated at the tables. She spots Darcy with the twins, several 3rd years leaning in on whatever it was Fred and George were up to.

"Hey, what's so interesting over here?" Emma slides in next to Darcy, giving her a nudge on the shoulder and a smile.

"Fred and George's prank stuff, you know what they mentioned at the beginning of the year?" Darcy leans into Emma, still focused on the twins pointing and explaining different drawings on a spare piece of parchment.

Emma hums in response, filling up her plate with the food that had not appeared in front of them. Darcy finally pulls her eyes away, looking at Emma as the hall gets louder as more students file in.