the zayniest date ever!

A/N: just to let you guys know with every story i write in this fanfic i will do an overview of the story which means its like a plot of the story.

*Overview*

Ilah likes one diretion and her fave is zayn so she bought herself 2 pairs of VIP passes for a one direction concert backstage. When she gets there Zayn falls for her and asks her out! But when they start dating what will go wrong? to find out you better start reading!

*Ilah's pov*

"Ok ineed to calm myself.Its just backstage passes to a one direction concert how pathetic is that!" At the time is what I thought.

But when the day came around i was just freaking out like a pregnant woman giving birth. then the concert what was wrong with me? I was the loudest person there! I must be a luinitic! But when the time to go backstage i just realised how lucky I was! Mostgirls wont be able to do that!

"ok whoever here has backstage passes can come backstage now." Paul the tour manager said.

"yes its time!" I said to my friend samantha.

"I know I know!" she said to me.

when we were backstage I asked Zayn for an autograph first but I wasn't expecting for him to ask me out! Obviously I said yes to going out with him. So then I had a picture with each of them. First it was Zayn obviously! Then harry, Niall, Liam snd Louis. I got thier autographs and my date with Zayn will be the 18th of August. I'm so excited! When the date came around something just didn't seem right about Zayn. What was wrong?

"sorry Zayn I've noticed something not right about you." I brought up.

"you have?" he replied.

"Yes, I dont think this will work out." I gently told him.

he had a breakdown then stood up for himself.

"Yeah maybe you're right! How about I go home and find another girl to stalk.I just thought you would like me and we could go out." He said.

"yeah that sounds good! Maybe another time." I replied with.

So I went home told samanther the story and she felt pitiful.

A/N: Hi guys thanks for reading my book! I'm so thankful! Do you guys like it so far? It's my first book on wattpad so I'm not that experienced! comment if I should improve in my next stories. The next date is louis. I hope you enjoyed this book so far!

Also could you follow my instagram? I changed my username to: @harrystyles_is_da_best and I'm not on private.