Louis and harmony sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g

Today was the day the tickets for the AMA's went out harmony wanted to get the ones next to one direction. When she went online to get her tickets luckily the seats next to her idols were not taken! They were expensive but she was willing to pay the thousands of dollars. When the day came round she was getting exited! Meeting her idols. So the night came at last. Louis was the one who chose to sit next to her. The other boys were to shy to sit next to her. Inside harmony was freaking out! Louis was her favourite.

Louis decided to man up and say: "so what's your name?"

"Harmony" she replied.

"That's a nice name. I'm Louis" Louis said to the 'hot girl'

"I could kinda tell. You're in the biggest boyband ever." Harmony went on

"So you're a fan of us?" Louis asked

" of course. Why would I get the seats next to you then?" Harmony said.

Louis jokingly said: "because you wanted to make fun of us if you hated us?"

"No don't be silly" harmony said.

In the middle of their conversation the announcer said: " and the winner is... One direction!"

"Louis we one band of the year!" Harry said excitedly.

Louis had completely zoned out so he didn't hear the announcer so Harry had to say it to Louis.

"Really? I better go receive my award then harmony" Louis said without being sure.

"See you when you get back then" harmony said happily.

The boys were happy with their win. They just finished the acceptance speech and came and sat down again.

Harmony decided to say: "congrats on your win Louis."

"Thanks harmony. Appreciate it! I really didn't expect this."

" well it just shows, we fans are dedicated!" Harmony replied.

Well after the AMA's finished Louis invited harmony to go back with him too Australia for the arias. Then, at the arias Louis decided to ask her out. Harmony was not expecting this! How lucky was she? Very lucky! She nearly cried in fact she did cry when she heard this! This does not happen to just an ordinary fan! And of course harmony said yes! Why wouldn't she? Of course she would! Another thing Louis invited her too is the OTRA tour. The rehearsals and shows all over the world. She thought she was the luckiest girl ever! After one of the OTRA shows harmony and Louis had time alone.

"Good concert!" Harmony complimented.

"Oh thanks harmony. I'm glad you enjoyed it!" Louis replied.

Louis reached in for a kiss. Harmony came in and kissed Louis for about 5 minutes on the lips. Louis was enjoying that! And then came the time for something special Louis had organised.

"Will you marry me, harmony?" Louis proposed.

"Oh Louis! Of course I would love that!" Harmony said excitedly.

"Yay!" Louis said like a pleased young boy as if he asked his mum for his favorite toy he really wanted and his mum said yes.

So long after that Louis and harmony lived happy ever after! The end!

A/N:
Sorry this was late and also short but hope you guys enjoyed this! I think it was cute! Comment what you thought of this! I'm so happy that this book has over 100 reads and you guys are voting!

Instagram: d_for_directioner

Twitter: c_r_b_12

Kik: same as twitter

Ask.fm: chels_r_123