A perfect day part 2 Harry's pov

"Hhhahhhh" I was dreamy.
"I can't wait until I go on the date with Ivy!" I thought.
So I got dressed into a checked green top and grey pants. Man I can't wait till I see what Ivy is wearing! We agreed we will meet at cafe primo in the car park and walk in together. I'm ready to go now. So I drove to cafe primo to see Ivy was waiting for me. She was wearing a short flowing blue dress with a blue cardigan on top her hair was luscious curly long blonde hair. I parked the car got out and walked over to her and she said:
"You look stunning!"
"So do you Ivy!"
"Why thank you!" She said in her beautiful girly voice.
"So do you want to go inside now and order?"I asked her.
"Sure" she said.
We were sitting at table 18. Ivy orderd carbonara and I orderd a 12" cheese pizza.
"Is the cheese pizza good?" Ivy asked.
" yes what about the carbonara?" I said.
"Yeah good" she answered.
With each meal at cafe primo you get a free pancake with maple syrup and cream. This might sound disgusting but I dip strips of my pancake in the maple syrup and cream together. The pancakes have arrived now.
"So Ivy do you like the pancake?" I asked
"Yes,yes I do what about you, enjoy it?" She answered
"Yeah I'm quite enjoying it!" I said back at her.
I'm quite enjoying Ivy she's a nice girl! Maybe I should ask her to come to our next tour? Or not? I will think about it. Any ways when we finished our pancakes we went to the cinemas and went and saw 21 jump street I quite enjoyed the movie when it finished but I don't know if Ivy enjoyed it. When the movie finished we went and met the other guys at my apartment and we had a chat the boys were asking if the date was good and Ivy and I had to keep saying yes! Anyways at the end of the date we had to say good bye and Ivy had to leave. Maybe I will see Ivy again? Maybe we can keep in touch with twitter and email? Hope so! I love that girl! She is so beautiful and nice!

*********************************

This isn't the end yet! Hope you enjoyed this short story but I promise you there will be more! And in every other story there will be a different girl, guy from one direction and all the stories will be different! Thanks for reading so far! Keep reading! This is my first book on wattpad so hopefully I'm doing it right!

Don't forget to comment, vote and follow me!

Please also follow my Instagram @c_r_b_12 if you want to follow me please tell me on here before you follow me on Instagram because I'm private.

If any of you reading this aren't Australian then at the beginning of this chapter it mentions cafe primo where they go for thier date anyways it's a very popular Australian resteraunt I don't know if it's in any other places.