A perfect day Ivy's pov

"Yawn" I just woke up to my perfect day! I was gonna meet Harry styles today! With a twist my twenty first birthday. So this day will be special for sure! Any ways I got out of bed and got ready to go shopping to buy things for when Harry gets to my house. I bought: Lamingtons, movies and coffee. The movies were: divergent, the haunted mansion and LOL. We obviously weren't going to watch them all! Harry said he will be coming to my house around 10:00 and it was 9:30 so it was half hour to get ready. I'm sure that he has a surprise planned aswell! Iam so overwhelmed that I will be meeting the Harry styles!
"Knock knock" Harry knocked on the door.
"I'm coming I'm coming" I yelled out. I opened the door. Guess who it was Harry!
"Hi" Harry said nervously "so um what do you want to do" Harry again asked nervously.
"Guess what? It's my 21st birthday today!" I said excitedly
"dam! Your older than me!" Harry was annoyed! "I've booked lunch at nandos" Harry said.
"Ok I've got morning tea set up!" I said
"Great what is it?" Harry asked excitedly.
"Ok spill where did this sudden hunger come from? It's usually Niall hungry all the time and he loves nandos!" I said wanting to know the answer.
"Um I'm going through a growth spert?" Harry said not knowing what to say.
"Come on you've stopped growing!" I said impatiently.
"Can I come inside now?" Harry asked.
"Sure" I said willingly.
"So what do you want to do now?" Harry asked.
"Well I got some movies to watch and after the movie we can go to nandos if you want?" I said.
"What movies are there?" Harry asked.
"There is divergent, the haunted mansion and LOL. Which one do you want to watch?" I explained.
"I choose the haunted mansion!" Harry said. We just finished the movie and headed to nandos. When we got there I got chicken wings and mash potato and Harry got the same.
"I've got a surprise for you" Harry said unexpectedly.
"Really what is it???!!!" I asked really excitedly.
"I chose to go to nandos because the other boys in my band are disguised as waiters here and when we were finished they'd drive off to the recording studio and waited for us to come and you would get a sneak peek to our new single, live while we're young. Would you like that?" Harry explained.
"Yes I would like that" I didn't even think about it and immediately said yes! "So when are we going?" I wondered
"now if you like." Harry said.
"Yes I would love to go now!" I said.
So when we got there Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall greeted me and hugged me. Then they started discussing about their new song and then started recording. I thought the song was great! Same with them. After they finished recording we headed to where they were staying we had some coffee and a small conversation about thier song and how we liked it. Then it was time for me to head home in thier limo in the limo me and Harry had a little conversation.
"So did you like the song?" He asked
"Yes I did." I replied
"Who was your favourite solo?"
"Yours of course!" I said.
"Why thank you" he said
"So did you enjoy yourself" he asked
"Yes of course I did!" I said
"So do you want to go out with me?" He asked unexpectedly.
"Um...... Of course!" I said
"Ok how about the 15th of August?"
"Sure I'm free then" I answered.

********************************************

Hi so thank you for reading this hope you enjoyed it! So in the next chapter I will right Harry's pov and the date.

So please leave a comment and vote for it aswell! And please follow me @c_r_b_12.

My Instagram is also @c_r_b_12 please make sure you go follow that aswell!