A perfect day part 3

*Ivy's pov*

I think I will email Harry. What should I talk about? I know see how he is going! So I emailed him this is what it read:

" hi Harry haven't talked for a while I'm just emailing to see how you are going.I'm going great! I'm listening to your music. I really like it! And I got tickets for your take me home tour in Adelaide and backstage passes! Do you enjoy tours? Seeing your fans all over the world? What is your favorite place to go on tour? And what do you enjoy about the tour? And one last question what song do you like performing the most? My favorite song overall out of your 2 albums I like kiss you and I want. Well that's all I have to talk to you about. ~Ivy"

"Hope fully we keep in touch and see each other again!" I muttered under my breath.

*Harry's pov*

I was just going through my emails until I saw Ivy's email. So I replied with:

"Hi Ivy yeah we haven't talked for awhile! Yeah I'm going good. I like that you like our music and I also like that your coming to the Adelaide show in the tour and getting backstage passes! We could talk then! And i do enjoy tour nice and loud! And yes I do like seeing what good fan base we have! My favorite place to go on tour is Australia! I enjoy hanging with my mates after the show in our tour bus and talk about how we enjoyed doing the show! I like performing kiss you, back for you and I do like I want. Yeah nice email will see you at the concert!~Harry"

The tour came around to Adelaide finally and when I got on stage I could immediately saw Ivy holding her sign up it read:

"Hi one direction it's me, Ivy"

It stood out from all the others I had to keep staring at her while I was singing, she was singing along to live while we're young because she was in the recording studio with us when we recorded Live while we're young. The concert finished and we met her backstage.

"Did you enjoy the concert?" Niall asked
"Of course I did!" She replied
"So was I good in it?" Liam asked, (he has a crush on her).
"Yes you were but I enjoyed Harry's bits in it the best!" Ivy replied (I think Liam is jealous now.)
"Thanks Ivy" I said to her.
"So Ivy i think I know enough of you already." I said to her.
"You do?" She replied confused
"I do!" I said back
"Oh you do!" She said now unconfused
"Will you marry me?" I said on one knee with the ring In the box which was opened and in my hand.
"YES!" She replied without hesitation.

*Ivy's pov*

I can't believe I am engaged to the Harry styles! we've prepared for the wedding it's on the 26th of March 2014.
*wedding day*The days here I'm finally getting married to Harry! I'll be mrs styles today! *at wedding now*
I was walking down the aisle to see my new husband Harry at the end of the aisle smiling.

"Do you Ivy take Harry as your lawfully wedded husband?" the minister said.
"I do" I replied.
"Do you harry take Ivy as your lawfully wedded wife?" The minister asked Harry this time.
"I do" he replied with a huge grinn on his face.
"Well let me now pronounce mr and mrs styles!" The minister said
"You may now exchange rings and kiss" the minister announced.

"I'm so glad we are married now!" I said to Harry.
"Yeh me too! Now we can live a happy life and have children!" Harry said to me
"Hope so!" I said.

And the end

*****************************
This is the end of the Harry scenario now sorry If it is to long it's just I can't fit it in anymore chapters. Hope you enjoyed this short story!

Please note that this is not true I just put real events in here to place it together.

And even though I'm writing this at the beginning of 2015 I set it in late 2012 all of 2013 and the beginning of 2014.

Please vote comment and follow me!

Just to remind you my Instagram is @c_r_b_12 so please go follow that!

The next short story will be on Niall and faith and that is also not true so keep an eye out for that.