Chapter One

~🥀~

Jeon Jungkook , 27 year's old , is a successful and most dangerous mafia at this young age.

Jungkook owns a number of clubs, shopping malls, casinos , hotels and a few clothing brands. He almost owns everything with his business partner Kim Taehyung; he is Jungkook's brother as well as best buddy.

They are the most dangerous duo in the world ,no one can tear them apart; they are often called as "Taekook" .

Upset Taehyung once and Jungkook will make sure you're dead.

Jungkook has connection with all the politicians, underworld mafia's , and even with all the actors in the country. There's nothing that Jungkook can't get.

With all this power and money  he was also bestowed with fucking great body and face. Getting women to Jungkook's bedroom was never an effort for him.

A lot of people misunderstood Jungkook as gentlemen that he was certainly not. Inner him was a total demon. Jungkook enjoys when people stutter in front of him. He likes it wherever he goes around, people literary worship him. Jungkook always found it amusing when people are in need , or someone pleads him.

Whatever Jungkook does becomes a trend.

There is nothing that Jungkook has not tried yet. At this young age , he believes that he can get whatever he want.

Jungkook does things and says things without a second thought, without caring about what others think.

He was spoiled by his rich and loving parents. Jungkook always wanted things in his ways. Jungkook's father is a famous millionaire in America.

Jungkook's mother passed away when he was 11, and his father remarried and still lives in America. Jungkook has a sweet step sister. Jungkook came back to Korea when he was 15. But after a short while he was caught up in bad company , but luck was always on his side.

His father tried to control him but he never listened him and he ended up being disowned by his father. After that he never visited them or talked about them.

Jungkook does everything in his own way. He has some people he calls his brothers but inside of him they are like his own family. Other people are no match for him. So, he only hangs out with them.

Jungkook is short - tempered and impulsive which makes people think thousands time before they speak in front of him. Because once Jungkook is annoyed , people suffer really bad. So, no one tries to get on his nerves.

                              ~🥀~

Hope you enjoyed my Sweethearts..

Vote/ Comment

Next update soon...

Lot's of love❤

Author-nim💞