Chapter Two

~🥀~

It is Saturday night, as you're sleeping peacefully in your hotel room until your phone buzz. It showed Hoseok's ID. Suddenly you're worried as he wouldn't call you at this time because you both meet each other just a couple of hours ago.

You received the call. "Hello" you answered.

"Hey, I'm Jack. You don't know me but I'm standing in front of XS, and your friend is quite drunk also wasted right now. Can you take him from here. He's a mess of vomit." A man's voice asked you for help.

"Oh, God! Hey, wait, XS?" you asked him.

"It's a club, very famous one. Can you please hurry now?" He replied in an irritating tone.

"Ok, I'm on my way. Just wait for 10 minutes." You replied.

After that, you jumped out of your super comfy bed. You were wearing your black comfy trousers and a white t-shirt. It was nighttime and cold outside so, you just grab your hoodie. And without wasting another second you were out of the hotel. You hailed a cab and just said to XS and the driver drove you there.

After in more than 15 minutes you were in front of XS,  but you couldn't find hoseok outside. You tried his number, but no one was picking up. There was a line outside the club. You went to bouncer outside the club and showed him Hoseok's picture and tried to inquire about him. He knew hoseok and "he went inside again" bouncer told you.

You shook your head in disbelief. You tried his number again. But no one picked up. Now you were panicking. You tried to convince the bouncer if you could just go inside to look for hoseok. "I'll be quick, really." You said to him.

He looked grim for a moment but then allowed you to go inside. Getting inside you were welcomed by very loud music, sweaty people were almost everywhere grinding their bodies together. It's not like you hate the clubs or parties it's just you aren't a party person that's it.

Where is this troublemaker?

You asked yourself. The club is so huge that it's almost impossible for you to find anyone here.

You tried to walk and look around while some people were bumping into you. You tried to make your way carefully. Everyone around you was so wasted. Another 15 minutes passed and hoseok was nowhere to be found. You decided to look in less crowded area and you started walking towards bar where it was less crowdy and you again dialled his number. You tried to look everywhere but then you received a call from Hoseok's ID.

"Hey Y/n, hoseok is drunk and knocked out right now. I'm taking him home." It was Jisoo's voice. You felt relieved.Jisoo is Hoseok's girlfriend. You sighed "I received call from some Jack guy. He asked me to pick him up from XS." You explained. "Same here sweetie, I took him from that Jack guy. You don't need to come. Sorry, to bother you. So, you're leaving for Korea tomorrow right?" Jisoo asked you.

"Yes, I have my flight tomorrow in the morning for Korea, see ya darling" you hang up.

You sighed in relief and started walking towards exit. You wanted to tell her that you're already at XS but then you thought it was ok , you'll just take a cab. You were booking a cab on your phone just then, a hand groped your ass so hard , turned you around and your head hit a hard chest.

                                  ~🥀~

Do you know my sweethearts, today I had a dinner date with my friend and don't misunderstand, we aren't dating. He just asked me on date for already four times , so I couldn't deny him today🤭 and the great thing is I convinced him about how much I love my boys (Bts*)and he's an Army now ... 😉 but not my bf guy's ... I'm single for my boys🤭❤

 I'm single for my boys🤭❤

Hope you enjoyed ...

Vote/ Comment

Next update soon...

Lot's of love❤

Author-nim💞