Chapter Fifteen

~ 🥀 ~

"He's hurt". that was the only thing came to your mind. you came out of the room running. you tripped yourself in all that hurry. It did sting but you didn't care for it.

It was so late in the night , all the maids were nowhere to find. you found it strange or rather scary and creepy. You found your way to kitchen ; it took a while for you to find the first-aid box , but nonetheless you got it.

Just as you found the medicine to apply on his wound ; a sudden thought flashed in your mind.

"Let it be, Y/n . anyway he's not human in any way. he brought you so much pain, so much cry. it doesn't matter whether his hurt or not ; HE DESERVED IT. he is a monster , so let's not treat him with humanity' ok?"

This thought stopped you from taking the medicine to him. Maybe it's right to treat him this way. Maybe I'll just wait for sunrise ; then I'II go in the room. you put down the medicine on the kitchen counter and sat on the chair. But, the picture of you biting his hand really hard popped in your mind. sighing , you took the medicine and slowly made your way back to the room where the monster is.

You cautiously opened the room ; scanning the room , you flinched and looked at him. he was lying on the bed silently with his heart-alluring eyes closed ; but your full focus was on his hand. blood was oozing out. but he didn't care or maybe he didn't wanted to care.

"Can't wait to see me dead?" he spoke with eyes still shut.

a brief silence followed a few moments.

you walked to bed ; your eyes couldn't leave him. you felt like some worthless piece of meat.

you shut your eyes tightly while looking down at the floor. the sting in your eyes got the best of you ; as a tear rolled out of your eyes.

The tears he didn't expect.

He even didn't expect you coming back .

following that one tear a loud whimper left from your throat following the pool of tears ; your loud whimper made him open up his eyes and look to you. He looked confused.

He reached out his hand to you ; flinching you stepped back.

you sat down mustering your courage taking his hand to apply medicine . he was silent .

"why is he silent, being silent isn't his style ."

"Does it hurt a lot ? "

" Is he planning to punish me ."

" He's not going lock me up , right ?"

A thousand of thoughts were over-flowing in your mind.

His hand reached to wipe your tear but, you slapped his hand away. god knows how much courage you had to slap his hand away. but one thing was undeniably truth that whoever disrespected him , never saw sunlight again in their life.

"Don't you dare to touch me." you said in between your sobs as you were dressing his wound. And you started crying loudly.

He smiled.

A smile spread on his face knowing that there was someone who would cry when he is hurt. Other people might feel happiness seeing that the devil they feared is hurt.

You didn't know the fact that you were able to stop his hand because he let you stop it.

You stood up to put medicine on the nightstand ; but he pulled your hand , which was applying ointment on him.

You were not ready for this sudden reaction. your legs wobbled. As you were to fall down a hand came to hold your waist ; he did saved you from falling down. you didn't fell but your head crashed on his torso. in this whole process your already dishevelled bun let your hairs fall completely down.