Chapter Fourteen

~ 🥀 ~

"Oh! My wife. You are too innocent,  which makes me wanna do dirty things to you.  Sugarplum, tell me what should I do to you? I want to dirty you so bad and I swear I'm gonna have so much fun doing that. "  He whispered into your ear. Grabbing the cushion covering you , he threw it aside.

Just as cushion was thrown away , he started to nibble your collarbone. Leaving hickey's all over. Just then you placed your hands on his well built chest ; making him look at you.

"Just stop, ok?" You begged him.

But nonetheless he started placing butterfly kisses on your stomach. You closed your eyes hoping this torture to end soon.

"How are you y/n? " The person in your mind asked.

Your eyes were closed but you were hearing his voice and he was in front of you ; standing there , in a garden full of flowers.

"Joon , you're here . You finally came back . I'm so afraid Joon." You threw yourself in his arms.

Catching you gently ; he smiled showing you his adorable dimples. Nuzzling your face in his warm chest, you took in his smell ; his fragrance. Tears were flowing from your eyes. But you were happy; you saw him once again.

"Don't cry, look you look so stunning in your bridal gown. Just like a diamond shining under sunlight." He said softly pecking your forehead lightly.

"Bridal gown ..... this bridal gown is something that I've never agreed and never wanted. Joon , please since you're here , take me back. Please,  he's scary , he calls himself  "Demon" . He's even forcing himself on me. I'm afraid. " you started sobbing explaining him everything.

He wiped your tears. He smiled sweetly.

"No, y/n I'm not back. I'm just here in your memory and in the memories we share. You know I'm not as ease since I can't be with you. Now that you've married him; I'm happy for you." He said patting your head.

Hearing his words your knees become so weak that you fell on the ground.

"No, I didn't. I won't. I don't want to accept him. He's not a human.  He's a devil waiting to swallow me. He's so ruthless. How can I live with him." You sobbed loudly.

"If he is not a human ; why don't you turn him into human. Just make him feel like a human. It's easy right ?" He asked.

"It's not easy. He only want me to fulfill his lust ; which I don't want. And as for turning him into human is not possible." You said hopelessly.

"You know what silly , you've always been an angel in our lives. We've told you before do you remember? You are the sunlight in our dark life; we've always been grateful for having you in our life."

"And there's something you need to know , no one is born cold or ruthless
y/n ; the situations around him , the past experiences in his life made him the way he's right now." He helped you to stand up.

"His past experiences? " you asked him.

"Our life is like a blank slate y/n ; the encounters in one's life gets drawn on it. Some bad experiences becomes the stamp on the blank slate." He said.

"So what even if the destiny turned him into devil. He's not you , nor you're him." You said irritatedly.

"You need to know; he's like this because he's never had experienced love , gentleness,  or genuine affection. You can do it! Now go back. He's still there y/n." He smiled and vanished from there.

You instantly opened your eyes looking at the devil devouring your body. A trail of tears flowing through your eyes. You put your left hand on his bicep and right one on his cheek. Your actions took him off-guard.

"I know you are a good person. But please stop, ok? I know you've married me. But I'm not ready for this." You spoke your mind.

"Why are you so cold ? I know it's not your fault. Everything will pass, ok. It's not your fault ; think of it as a bad dream. Let go of your false disguise. Stop pretending to be ruthless and mean." As you spoke ; he looked shocked.

"I'm not pretending to be ruthless. But, I'm ruthless. And there's nothing as disguise." He said sternly grabbing your both hands placing them above your head.

"Stop lying , your eyes told me the truth.  And eye's can't lie." You tried to wiggle.

He was silent for a few moments. But then again he smirked like maniac. That's when you knew; he's not going to listen.

You sighed. Closing your eyes you said him "you left me with no choice." You said. You wanted to bite your tongue really hard and commit suicide ; and end this endless suffering.

You opened your mouth and bite it really hard. With all your strength you bite your tongue.

But , wait !!! Why are you still alive? Shouldn't you feel pain of your bite. You opened your eyes only to find you were biting his hand.

It was him. He guessed that you wanted to take your own life ; without a second thought he put his hand on your mouth.

And you being the world's greatest idiot you mistook his hand and bite him instead yourself. Can this get any worse?

You looked at his hand it was bleeding. Strangely him looked in your eyes. And you really found him lonely. You pushed him. As he landed aside ; you got up hurriedly.

You looked here and there. You were only in your bra and panties. You rushed into closet. Took out the first shirt you found. Wearing it you ran out of the bedroom.

"He's hurt because of me." You panicked.

He's hurt. It was the only thing in your mind at that time.

                              ~ 🥀 ~

Here's  a quick question for all of you.....

         Would you rather have

   1. Your first kiss with Taehyung

                              OR

   2. Your  first kiss with Jungkook

                             OR

    3. You'll have both ... fuck it !!

Tell me honestly  ; you little pervs 😘

Like,  Share , Comment.