Chapter Twelve

~ 🥀 ~

You were already sleepy after a long day; so rather than doing anything you slept directly. Exhausted by body and mind you fell asleep immediately. This was only the thing in your power. Little whispering sounds woke you up. Slowly opening your eyes you looked around only to see one head female butler and a little maid standing next to your bed. You sat up quickly not sure what to ask.

"Oh dear! You're so beautiful; no wonder our junior young master wants to marry you." The older one said.

"Which cosmetic products you use? Your skin is so soft." The little one said.

"No, I'm not used to makeup." You uttered in low voice.

"See, she's an natural beauty. Not a cake of makeup, understand. Oh! Right, I totally forgot get up madam, we'll bring your wedding dress and accessories in a bit." The head chief informed you.

"Why? He said we were going to just sign papers. And, please don't call me madam, just call me Y/n." You flashed a smile to both of them.

"That's sweet of you Y/n, I'm head female butler Anna and she's your maid from now on. She's sky. Right, young master told me to pass you this note. Get freshen up. We'll come back in a bit." With this both maids left you with a note in your hand.

Dear wife, 

This is my first wedding so, I've changed my mind. We'll get married in front of my brother and priest as witness. Don't you dare to say no; cause I have other options to make you say yes. So, better dress up and come out in time.

                                  Your loving husband.

You ripped the note after reading the content. You were beyond angry. But, you didn't wanted to try his 'Other options' so you get freshen up quickly. As you came out of the bathroom you saw, Anna and sky already waiting for you with everything ready. Wearing a white gown that fitted your curves perfectly you got ready.

Your wedding dress and hairstyle

Your wedding dress and hairstyle. After getting ready you looked at yourself in the mirror; you were looking absolutely stunning. Everything was perfect except the beast you're going marry. Anna was so happy looking at you.