~ Ch.42 ~

"So what are we doing?" Felix asked, taking a seat at the cafe table, the other two already seated and conversing.

"Chan thinks that if we confront Youngho's dad without proof, we'll get no where." Minho spoke first, leaning slightly forward.

"But we do? The folder that Jackson gave us." Felix questioned.

"We do, but what if it gets back to the station that Jackson handed over private files?" Chan paused, "He could possibly get fired."

"So, we're stuck?" Felix asked.

"Not necessarily," Minho grinned pulling out his phone. "One of these victims in the files go to our school, she's new." Minho showed his phone to the other two.

"She was one of the ones who were paid off, her parents decided not to go any further with pressing charges."

"Whats her name?" Chan asked.

"Arin," Minho responded.

"Okay, so what are we going to do?" Felix asked.

"Tomorrow at school, I'll see if she will come forward and tell what happened."

The moment Minho made it back to his dorm, he was immediately greeted with a hugging Jisung.

"Sungs," Minho chuckled, hugging the smaller. "Did you miss me that much?"

"Of course, you were gone all day." Jisung stepped away, smiling at the older. "Where have you been?"

"Uh, I've been with Chan and Felix." Jisung nodded, walking back to his bed.

"Felix to? Odd but okay." Jisung spoke.

"Well he is Chan's boyfriend, I can't exactly tell him not to come with." Minho lied, grabbing a water from the fridge.

Minho walked over to the bed, taking a seat next to Jisung who was watching a movie on his phone.

"What are you watching hun?" Minho asked, making himself comfortable as Jisung adjusted his position and layed his head on Minho's thighs.

"Sweet Home, it's creepy but good." Minho watched with Jisung, jumping a few times at the monsters that showed up out of no where.

After the episode ended, Jisung sat up looking at Minho with questioning eyes. "What is it Sungs?"

"Y-you know.. this morning, are we going to talk about it?" Jisung's eyes never left the others, searching for some kind of answer.

Though, Minho knew they both wanted more than just friendship but he also wanted to wait, wait till Youngho got what's coming to him.

Only then, Minho can feel a heavy weight lift, and can ease back into a relationship.

"I love you Sungs," Jisung smiled, waiting for the other to continue speaking. "But I'm not ready to get back into the relationship." Jisung's happy eyes fell, his smile now becoming a sad frown.

Minho went to cup the boys cheeks, having him look at him.

"It's not that I don't want to be with you, I can promise you that, because there's nothing more that I want," he paused, brushing Jisung's hair out of his face.

"I just need a little more time to deal with things, okay? And I promise the moment I'm finished, I'll come running into your arms and I'll never let you go again, okay?" Jisung nodded, sad but still understanding.