~ Ch.32 ~

Throughout the day Jisung has been nothing but feeling glum since his last encounter with Minho.

All through his classes he wasn't paying any attention as his mind was somewhere else.

During his lunch Felix was worried for the brunette since Jisung has told him almost everything. Jisung wouldn't speak much to his best friend but Felix decided he wasn't going to leave Jisung and comforted him the whole lunch period.

Chan of course didn't mind, he tried to cheer up the other as well and offered to buy his lunch but Jisung didn't feel like eating.

Jisung hoped the next time he sees Minho, he wouldn't be so angry towards him.

Later that day Jisung had a tutor session with Youngho. He felt a bit odd after meeting with the other after seeing him last night sleeping on his boyfriend.

Since he hasn't spoke to Minho for the whole day he decided to take the bus instead Minho taking him like he would usually.

Jisung arrived at the boy's house and was greeted by Youngho.

"Hey Jisung! We are about to have dinner, my dad would like it if you join us." Youngho lets the smaller inside and greeting him with big grin.

"Okay." Jisung nodded as he was trying to force a smile.

Youngho pulls the smaller into their dinning room where Youngho's father and mother were seated.

"Hello Jisung. This is my wife." Jisung felt a bit weird seeing his professor outside of school.

Jisung bowed to the woman who was nicely dressed and had a sweet smile on display.

They took their seats and now being served some Italian foods.

"Jisung I'm glad you made it just in time for dinner. I appreciate the time you take to tutor my son. I've been seeing a big improvement in his grades and test scores." Youngho's father had a proud smile plastered on his face.

"I'm glad to help, and thank you for having me over for dinner." Jisung smiled, relieved that Youngho's father was noticing the improvement.

"You're such a well mannered boy. Hopefully you rub off on our Youngho, he has such a bad attitude sometimes." His mother glared at her son while talking to Jisung, noticing Youngho was leaning back in his chair and man spreading.

Youngho just rolled his eyes towards his mother.

"We'll focus on his education for now and work on his attitude later. We need to make sure he has a successful life, just like ours. I wouldn't want our only son to have a miserable life." His father began enjoying his dinner.

Everyone ate the rest of their dinner in silence but comfortable. Well except for Jisung he wasn't hungry as he hasn't been hungry all day. He forced down some of the delicious food until everyone had got up and put their dishes away.

"Jisung you feeling alright? You hardly ate." Youngho places a hand on Jisung's back, noticing the smaller's behavior.

"Yeah, just not really hungry." Jisung lies as he stepped away from Youngho's touch. "Let's start our tutoring section." He gestures to go where they usually study, the upstairs living room.

Youngho nodded and followed the smaller up the stairs and on the couch.

The tutoring session goes well as usual and it was almost time for Jisung to leave.

"How about I drive you home? I wouldn't want you walking or taking the bus alone at this hour into the night." Youngho offers as the two were cleaning up.