~ Ch.22 ~

Throughout the dinner they shared, Minho was getting along with Jisung's older brother which made him smile.

He was happy to see his family getting along with Minho.

After dinner Jisung was helping Jimin clean up while Jiwon dragged Minho to continue to play.

"How long have you two been dating?" Jimin starts up the conversation as he washes the dishes.

"Almost two weeks." Jisung's cheeks flushed red as he drys the dishes.

"How cute, have you met his family yet?" Jimin not knowing the situation asking obliviously.

"Yeah, but I'm afraid they might find out who I'm related too... his parents were dad's boss." He didn't even know if he should call his father by that name since all he had for that man was hatred.

Jimin was shocked who Minho's parents were, worry flooded his emotions as he was nervous for his brother.

"I would be afraid in your situation too... If they do find out I hope they won't treat you lowly. Do you think they'll treat you differently?" Jimin began rubbing his brother's back in a circular motion for comfort.

"I don't know. What if they're so disgusted by who I'm related too they'll never let me see Minho again?" Jisung had panic in his eyes.

"I won't let that happen."

Minho overheard their conversation and made himself known which caused Jisung to jump a little.

"If they don't like you because of that then fuck them. I'm not going to let them stop me from seeing you." Minho came up to the smaller boy and wrapped his arm around his waist.

"H-How long have you been standing there?" Jisung's heart was beating loudly against his chest.

"Not that long, I came to see you guys if you needed any help. Your sister is passed out on the couch." Minho chuckled from their little sister having so much energy and then not long after passed out.

"It is pass her bedtime. I should get her to bed." Jimin heads to the living room followed by the couple then picks up the sleeping girl. "I'll see you two tomorrow morning. And Minho I really appreciate you being there for our Jisung." He sends the said boy a warm smile before putting the little girl to sleep.

"This makes me so happy! I was worried my siblings wouldn't like you but they do." Jisung hugs the older with a bright smile.

"I didn't want to make a first bad impression. If your family didn't like me then I would try my hardest to win them over." Minho plants a kiss on the younger's forehead.

"You're so sweet yet cheesy." Jisung blushes. "Let's watch a movie before we sleep." He then pulls the older to the living room couch.

As Minho was picking out a movie Jisung pulls out the foldable mattress from the couch and makes their bed.

Once they decided on what movie with the volume not to high they cuddled up with Jisung looking quite small in his boyfriend's arms and Minho's chin rested upon the younger's head.

The movie continued to play but Jisung was now fast asleep.

Minho smiled at the sleeping boy he held comfortably in his arms then turning off the tv before he carefully laid Jisung down. He got comfortable holding the younger once again and planting a kiss on his cheek.

It didn't take long for Minho to fall asleep.

After a couple of hours Jisung woke in Minho's hold with the living room dark. He checked the time on his phone and it was only 3 o'clock in morning.