DEEPLY WOUNDED IN HEART

After 2 hrs,
Both A&M family and sameer are confused about what had happened during the pooja.
But none talked about it.
While here at Delhi,
The masked girl comes out of car and entered a forest, there a man is tried to a tree is begging for his life.
''Sorry mam I won't come in your way again sorry, forgive me'' The man cried for his life.
''just because I am a girl u thought you can kill me easily right. But I am not just a girl I am Nithya Devi the most dangerous mafia''saying nithya devi shot him to death.
Nithya went from there after asking her men to dispose his body.
After sometime she entered her mansion and went to her room.
Standing in front of her room's mirror she unveiled her mask, she is not Nithya devi she is... She is our Naina......Naina Aggarwal

She see a photo frame hanging through her mirror it's sameer photo seeing that she starts speaking, ''why sameer y did you betray me, that day when I jumped I fell into river and was rescued by a man, he and his wife took care of me when I woke up...

She see a photo frame hanging through her mirror it's sameer photo seeing that she starts speaking, ''why sameer y did you betray me, that day when I jumped I fell into river and was rescued by a man, he and his wife took care of me when I woke up I was angry on them for saving me but he calmed me and asked for my this decision.
When I told what happens to me they feel pity for me and ask me to go to my family but I thought to confront you first so I came in search of you with my care..... oh I forgot to mention his name he is Anand chachu and his wife Bela chachi. S I calls them like that because they are like parents to me( OK coming back to the flash back) but you shocked me to the core. When I saw you, you are happily married to sunaina and also had a baby. But seeing the baby I asked my chachu after how many days I wake up, he said I was in coma for about 1year and when I show you to him he was shocked and immediately took me to ahmedabad but my family already moved to Mumbai.
When we returned home chachu was shocked and said u are the most dangerous mafia and u and sunaina planed together and killed sunaina's father for money.
I asked him how he knows this but he said he can't say the reason right now but will say one day. So I think to destroy u completely and I became like you, a business woman for outside world and a mafia for mafia world but don't worry I won't reveal my identity to you so soon. For destroy you only I created a new identity called nithya devi and hiding my face.I won't leave that sunaina also,currently she is in London right let her come. So Mr maheshwari get read to see your destruction'' Naina said smirking thinking of her plan to start the destruction of sameer.

HEY GUYS!! HOPE  YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!! SO YOUR GUESSES ARE RIGHT NITHYA DEVI IS NAINA BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SHE BECAME A MAFIA? DON'T WORRY IT WILL BE REVEALED SO SOON

HEY GUYS!!
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!
SO YOUR GUESSES ARE RIGHT NITHYA DEVI IS NAINA BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SHE BECAME A MAFIA?
DON'T WORRY IT WILL BE REVEALED SO SOON.
AND ALSO ANY GUESSES REGARDING ANAND CHACHU KNOWING SAMEER'S MAFIA BUSINESS?

OK guys see you soon in the next chapter.
Bye bye 👋 👋