PROMO

"Anjali leave him. Let him say what he wants to" swathi said and continued looking towards towards Maari, "now say what you want to say. What's your past? How anjali is related to you? Who is wife? What's her name "
Maari started speaking, "my wife an............."
All looked towards anjali shockingly while she has tears in edge of her eyes.

"papa" preeti called anand emotional.

"OK everyone I have some important and happy news about my dad to you all" sunaina said and all are surprised because he is killed by karthik years ago.
"that...... " before sunaina would speak a call came but attention it she is shocked and dropped the phone.

"sameer till now naina didn't come where is she" preeti asked to sameer questioningly.
But he again started stammering.
Seeing this all become doubt and munna said, "you were talking in naina's room right. Let's go there ".
Saying all walked towards the room but the room is empty.
Pandit suddenly saw a video camera lying on the floor.
They checked it and saw sameer saying while pointing gun on her, "I am going to ki............" and the video gets over.
"what you did to naina" Pandit shouted but sameer already closed the door and smirked at them.

In a insolated, karthik is seen drinking wine, at that time sameer came and karthik said, "have you done the work".
And he and karthik smirked at each other.

SO GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE PROMO??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED SOON!
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋