THE TRUTH!!!-1

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY AND FOR THAT I HAVE WRITTEN A VERY BIG UPDATE TODAY.
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MORE THAN 2000 WORDS.

Hearing sameer and Anand, preeti and anjali gets some clues.
"sameer you said karthik escaped with Anand uncle right" preeti asked and sameer nodded.
"naina what uncle said about this thing" preeti asked and naina said,"when karthik was escaping from sameer with chachu, sameer sent some people behind them and killed karthik"
Sameer is shocked hearing her.
At sunaina mansion,
"listening to you, I think sameer is dangerous  but the person who is my enemy kidnapped sunaina. So there is something behind this but how are you related to this family" anjali asked
"I can't say that in detail because now we need to save sunaina. Not for her but atleast her baby" saying he forward a photo to anjali and asked her to see it and continued, "we used to be one big family and separated"
Anjali took the photo and saw it. It's the family photo of Aggarwals, Maheshwaris with Anand, Bela, karthik and kamalesh with their 6 month old kids.
But seeing something anjali is shocked.

NOW
The scene start shifting between anjali and preeti .
"No did send anyone to kill him. In fact I came to know he elope with them is after some hrs only" sameer said shocked while others are confused except preeti.
"what do you mean? Are you trying to say my chachu lied to me" naina shouted but preeti said, "no naina think. Except Anand uncle whatever he is saying makes sense"

A man is seen walking somewhere

"uncle is this karthik, the one you said was killed by men sent by sameer" anjali asked and Anand nodded

"uncle now I am sure sameer and sunaina are innocent and hiding something big but first we need to find sunaina"

While the same man's evil eyes are shown

"But where" swathi and Rakesh asked preeti and anjali respectively

"I know the place. Come let's go" anjali said asking Bela vishakha and Rama to take care of the kids.

"If my guess is correct then we can easily find him come let's go" preeti said.

"But who is the behind all this say his name" Pandit and Rama asked preeti and anjali respectively.