PROMO

"Guys no need of ignoring your happiness for us now karthik chapter is closed and no one knows about our relationship. So...... " Naina said and sameer continued, "so preedit wedding will definitely happen this time.

"But naina sameer now how is it possible? In this situation......kamalesh is in coma.... We came to know that sunaina had a twin..." vivek said but suddenly all heard a scream.
All rushed there and are shocked to see Kamalesh sitting straight hugging swathi and sunaina.

All are happy
"how this happened?" vishakha asked with happy tears.
"we don't know, when we were giving him the medicines which the doctor gave him, he sat up straight" sunaina said.

After few days,
The house is decorated beautifully.
It's preedit's engagement.
"Is your parents coming swathi" Rama asked.
"I hope they will come atleast now" swathi said with tears in her eyes.
"Look swathi your parents" naina said happily.

"Maa Papa they are my in-laws and he is husband" swathi said.
Seeing them her parents are shocked and said, "No there are killers. They will kill you beta. Come with us" swathi's mom said dragging her.
"But mom they are my family and my daughter..... " before swathi would say further, her mom said, "what you become a mom but we don't know about it.... It's okay bring my grandchild we will go from here"
Swathi loosing her cool shouted, "no I will not come with you. Just because I went against your decision and married munna, you can't blame my family. Do you have proof that they are not good for me"

Her parents are shocked and teary eyed seeing their daughter shouting at them.
Suddenly a hand slapped swathi.
All are shocked to see the person.

HEY GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE PROMO??
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋