I LOVE YOU SUNU!!!

"sameer, now how can we find sunaina?  Naina asked but Pandit said, "first of all we hope this isn't your plan to trap us again"
But his words hurts sameer a lot but without showing it, he said, "if you are done then let's focus on sunaina. I have already tracked her location"
But when they reached the place  only sunaina's phone and a paper note is there.
Swathi takes the note and read what is written on it," switch on the TV and see the news.
While here at sunaina mansion, all received the same message to watch the news.
Anjali switch on the TV.
While samaina gang saw a shop and saw the news there.

NEWS
A MAN COVERING HIS FACE SAID, "hello everyone, see I don't want to drag the matter ,see this ( he showed a video were sunaina is tied to a tank and the tanks water level is rising) the tank will fill in 1 hour before that give me what I want. I want 3 crore and that too from the hand of CBI OFFICER ANJALI.

VIDEO WENT OFF............
At sunaina mansion,
"Anjali do you know him?" Rakesh asked.
"yes uncle the reason why I came here is to catch him only. He is the most dangerous criminal who is also my family's murderer. The only reason i agree to this mission is to kill the person who ordered to murder my family as I already killed the persons who killed them " anjali said remembering seeing her parents crying and asking for her to save them but then continued, "but uncle why should he kidnap sunaina. I think there something behind this and he is not targeting money but trying to destroy both sameer and me" saying he turned towards Anand and said, "uncle why sameer said like you are his worst enemy. How do you know him?  How his sunaina and this family related to you?"
"I will say......8 years before " Anand said.

While here, samaina and the gang are speaking.
"Now do you all Believe me?  Sunaina is fighting for death with a baby in her womb" sameer shouted angrily.
"Sameer" munna called and when sameer turned he just slapped him and said, " How will we know when you didn't say anything?  What is the relation you have sunaina?  Why the man kidnapped sunaina and asking anjali to give money? And why he said it in news if he wants money ?"
"Because he doesn't want money or me. He want him. Only if he made the public then only he will come out because except me and sunaina no one knows where he is and because of this reason only I choose to protect sunaina and made you all hate me but....now everything changed " sameer said but others are confused.
"who is the he and he and what is there to protect sunaina ? " preeti asked.
"He is very dangerous" saying sameer narrated what happens 8 years ago when he went with sunaina to her home and here at sunaina mansion Anand complete saying how he saw sameer killing karthik with his men and how he and Bela escaped escaped from there. Also he said his relation with Aggarwal and Maheshwari family.
But hearing this anjali and preeti get some clues.
"if sameer killed kamalesh bhai then why is he behaving like a good person now" Rama asked.
While there naina said, " chachu can't do this... He is really a good person"
"I know you won't believe me but before he takes any decisions we need to find sunaina because he can do anything to save sunaina. And all the doubt will be cleared" sameer said and asked, "But how is he related to Aggarwal and Maheshwari family"
"we don't know that but who is he who is ready to save sunaina at any cost ? " preeti asked.
"Her husband" sameer said making others shocked.

While somewhere in a dark room, a person after watching the news shouted, "I won't let him do anything to you and our baby sunaina. I am coming. 

If I die also I don't care but I won't let anything happen to you sunu

If I die also I don't care but I won't let anything happen to you sunu. I love you sunu!! " saying the person calls someone.

HEY GUYS!!
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??
WHO ARE THE TWO 'HE' AND 'HE'?
ANY GUESSES?
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋