THE REASON

"ah...... " sameer is about to say something when sunaina said, "stop it sameer we don't want to talk to you"
"But I didn't do anything" sameer said with a baby pout and continued, "dad atleast say why karthik did all this"
But vivek just turn his head the other side.
"Where is your mafia girlfriend" preeti asked angrily.
"she is sleeping" sameer said while having his breakfast.
"good morning everyone" a voice came but then again no one reply to it.
"What happened" the owner of the voice asked.
"what was that yesterday.... What do you think of yourself" Rama scolded the person.
The person asked with a cute face , "what happened yesterday?"
"oh you don't know then let's go for a short flashback" munna said and they went into a flashback of what happened yesterday.
FLASHBACK.......
"but still I won because you lost your love naina and that too you killed her with your own hand" karthik asked sameer who dropped the gun in shock.
Now only all remember about naina and saw sameer standing with expressionless face..................
"if naina is dead then who am I? " asked a voice from somewhere.
All turned their head towards the voice and are shocked and emotional to see her.
All shouted, "NAINA!!! "
"yes yes am naina only don't shout" naina said and went towards sameer and take the gun which sameer dropped on the floor.
"You donkey why are you over acting like you are the real villain here" naina said to sameer while loading the gun with bullets.
Sameer frowned and said, "what are you doing here?  You are supposed to be with kamalesh uncle right? "
Naina after seeing everyone looking at them with questioning eye said, "idiot first let's say everyone what is happening here. See how they are looking at like we are some ghost"
Nodding his head sameer said, "Actually everyone yesterday we get to know that karthik kidnapped kamalesh uncle and he called me here and blackmailed me to kill naina and you all too......." sameer said and naina continues," and he discussed it with me and planned my murder drama and locked you all in a room so that you would be safe but......... " before naina would continue mundit lightly slapped sameer and swapree lightly slapped naina and said, "you two are....... You don't know how much we are scared. Idiots"
Smiling both said with a cute face, "sorry"
"OK now let's concentrate on karthik" anjali said and was about to shoot him when Maari Interpret ,"anjali"
Annoyed anjali asked , "now what"
"No no nothing I mean he played with all of us, so let's him his death together.
All nodded their head and samaina Maari and anjali shooted him at the same time and karthik is dead.
"OK I will call my men, they know what to do with his body" naina said taking out her phone...
FLASHBACK ENDS.......
"Now say do you remember what you did" Pandit asked.
"but we did it to save you" naina said.
"Baby are you OK now. Yesterday you did so much of work and also rescued kamalesh uncle alone, you should take rest" sameer said
"Sam I am alright" naina said
"we get you after 8 years then what was the need to film it that you shot naina" vishakha said
"actually........ "sameer was about to say when preeti said, "so that if anything happens to you two also we won't cry right"
"yeah" both samaina said with a smile
"but is their something more" vivek asked
Samaina said no and went from there.

At samaina's room
"Naina shall we continue from where we left that day" sameer said with a evil smirk and kept a gun at naina's head.
"sure will continue" naina said smirking
"so I left from I am going to ki..................."before sameer could finish naina pulled him for a kiss.
They kissed for nearly 10 mins and broke the kiss to get some air.
After that naina said, "Thank God sameer that day the video stopped with "ki....." if it said more means then" she stopped as her cheeks turned red thinking that
"what will they know? They will know that I said I am going to kiss you and not kill you and the gun shot sound is because you got scared and tried to shoot me " sameer said and both burst into laughter.
Their conversation was heard by  Rama and vishakha who came their to call naina.
"I think we should marry them as soon as possible" Rama said and both went from there.
Both said to their husbands about their wish to see samaina's marriage, all agreed.
They called samaina and informed it to them but they answer shocked everyone.
"No we can't marry each other" samaina shouted.............................

HEY GUYS!!

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER??

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!

SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

TILL THEN BYE BYE 👋