THE TRUTH!!!-2

"Preeti beta........ " Rakesh is about to say something when sunaina comes there.
"sunaina are you OK" sharad asked.
But sunaina is shocked to see her husband there.
"sharad how you came here? Did he know that you are here?" sunaina asked worried.
"sunu I am OK and about him. Then don't worry now we have the support of other powerful mafia and 2 CBI officers also" sharad said making her sit.
"who" sunaina asked.
"see there" sharad said showing her the family and her friends.
Sunaina is shocked but happy that they believed them.
"children, first we need to hear the truth. Till now only you kids knows the truth" Anand said asking rakesh to tell the matter to preeti afterwards.
"I will say uncle" sunaina said and all sat on the sofa.
"But chachu that day when you saw my family, you are shocked right? Buy why? Do you know them already?" naina questioned Anand.
"I will say that later because it's not the time" Anand said and sunaina started speaking, "Actually I don't know about my dad's and Anand chachu's mafia business because I was sent to hostel in very small age itself. And when I was 20, my dad sent me to VJN college where I met you all.......and that's when the real story started.
FLASHBACK........
BEFORE 9YEARS..........
VJN COLLEGE IS SHOWN
6 STUDENTS ARE SEEN ENTERING
They are samaina, swamun, preedit.
"Wow I never thought we will study together in college too, I am so happy" naina said and the girls shared a hug.
"Girl why don't we start the last year of our college life with a selfie" sameer said and all nodded.
They take many selfie.
"guys asked someone to help us taking our pics. No one is taking selfie properly. See many pics are not clear" Pandit said showing the phone.
"wait let me call someone" preeti said and saw a girl coming that side.
"hey girl please come here" preeti called that girl and asked,"can you please take our photo" saying preeti give her the phone.
After taking photos the girl returns the phone silently and was about to go when,"hey you didn't say your name" swathi said calling her.
"sunaina"

she said and went from there

"Sam why she is so sad" naina asked sameer.
"naina I think she is alone I mean see she is new here, we have not seen her before, it's her 1st Day in our college and she is not having anyone with her" sameer said and all went inside.
It's free period for samaina's class, so all went to the college canteen.
The gang saw sunaina alone again and called her to join them.
"sunaina comes and join us" swathi called her.
Sunaina joins them.
After few days they all become good friends with sunaina