its all thanks to you.

~y/n's pov~
"hey guys! welcome back to the channel!" amber smiled into the camera, "today i'm here with the one and only y/n!"
"hi!!" i waved at the camera, i couldn't believe we were actually doing this. the months of preperation. the secrets. the behind closed *closet* doors. it was all so surreal...

"and today we're going to be making food for a mukbang that will be later posted on y/n's channel!" she went on. i got lost in thought. i couldn't stop thinking of the response we would get and the backlash from the media and fans. and my girlfriend. amelia. i love her. i hope she's okay with all of this.

before i knew it amber was showing me the things we would be making.
"rice krispie treats, flapjacks, triple chocolate cake..." the list went on. we went our separate ways to go and make the food. we had little cameos from all of the guys and started laughing at our favourite memories with each other.

harry came running through the kitchen as i was melting the chocolate and he decided to put his hand in it and taste it. he got it EVERYWHERE. it was a mess. i was horrified. amber wasnt bothered, she cooked like this all the time. my jaw dropped as amber laughed "bog. you've got chocolate on your tits." everyone joined in howling with laughter at ambers remark, "and on y/n's too it appears..." my face went bright red.
"whoops!" i wiped it off with a towel and went back to adding the cereal.

"so if we put them like this, then they'll look like this, so 2-4-7?" amber muttered under her breath, tapping her notebook.
"what are you on about?" i questioned, she was so deep into reading she didn't even realise we were still recording.
"oh, i'm just deciding how this needs to look, i can't decide which format to go for..." she muttered off. nobody had a clue what she was talking about.

~vikks pov~
i was starving. how much longer would this take?!
"is anyone else really really hungry?" i asked, if they were i'd probably order something from uber eats or whatever.
"yeah i could do with something." everyone agreed, even the girls were starving! and they were the ones cooking!

"okay? what if i ordered nando's or anything, everyone okay with that?" everyone nodded and y/n sighed as she put the last of the treats in the fridge.

"that's everything then, all we need to do now is wait for them to cool and set, then we can start decorating!" amber enthusiastically shouted at the camera. she looked so fed up it was so funny.

i pulled out my phone and started listing places to order from. "hmm, wagamama, nandos, zizzi, pizza express..." my list went on.
eventually everyone decided on nandos. the girls just got starters and drinks because they were gonna eat loads later anyways so they weren't that bothered. "hey! nando's will be here soon!" i shout from the other room.
"sick." i hear replies from the other room.

~y/n's pov~
"amber is something burning?" i say.
"no? why?" she replied shaken.
"wanna have a check?"
"fuck- yeah-" amber stutters before running to the oven.

i laugh at her panic and follow her into the other room.
"y/n..."
"yeah amber?" i smile.
"you're a prick" she laughs.
we laugh it off as we set up the cameras again to make the decorations and take everything out of the oven.

"perfect!" amber looks overjoyed as we've burned nothing and all the icing was perfect.

i dip my finger into the icing. "tastes it too!" i rest my arm on her shoulder.

"so you're taking pink, yellow, and blue?" i ask.

"yeah, uhh i'm gonna need grey and white as well..." amber nervously says.

i mutter to her "is everything okay? are you alright?"

"yeah, i've just got something else up my sleeve, don't worry about it!"

~timeskip to after decorating the cakes~

"are you ready y/n?" amber asks.

"are you?" we both nod at eachother.

we look at the camera with a tense look as we hold up the cakes.

"WE'RE GAY!!" we both about at the camera in unison. the whole room filled with the sound of applause from the camera crew and our family.

~amber's pov~
my eyes filled with tears. i was so happy we finally did it.
"y/n? you're the best. thank you for doing this with me." i hug the short ginger.

"but uhm, second announcement here guys! i'd love for you guys to use she/they pronouns for me as i identify as a demigirl now actually! thank you!"

simon shouts from behind the camera "EVERY BISEXUAL NEEDS HER PANSEXUAL BEST FRIEND!!" the whole studio laughs.

we end the video with a montage of everyone eating and us laughing our heads off and dancing.

we played girl in red, the neighbourhood, some of jjs music, harry did some "freestyle" if you can even call it that... we sang along to wilbur soots music and screamed our most iconic quotes while covering each other in silly string, having a mini party in the kitchen as the cleaners looked at us with daggers in their eyes.

we go to record the mukbang as tobi pulls y/n aside.

~tobi's pov~
"i love you." i hug my daughter, "i'm so proud of you. you know that right?" i say planting a kiss on her forehead.

"i love you too dad..." she tightens her grip around me and looks up, "i'm so lucky to have you. thank you for everything. you've completely changed my life. just over a year ago i was stuck in an orphanage..." tears were forming in her eyes.
"now i have a family. me and my best friend are both gay. i'm comfortable with myself. i'm surrounded by amazing people. and you know what? it's all thanks to you."