Only Time Will Tell.

~Ethan's POV~
'Sup guys and today were here with-' I started Amber managed to cut me off 'BIG BHEZ AND MINI BHEZ' she screamed as she hugged me.
'That's right, I finally got a girlfriend!' She looked at me in disgust. 'CUT THE CAMERAS.' She laughed her head off. 'In all seriousness though, Ethan's my dad! He adopted me when I was little!' She smiled, she genuinely looked like she was having fun for once. 'And I love him lots, but anyways, today we're doing a who's more likely too video! So me and Ethan are gonna ask each other a bunch of questions and we're gonna see how well we know each other!' She smiled at the camera, she looked like a professional, I was so proud of her. 'That's right! So, I'm gonna go first. Who's more likely to buy tonnes of sweets and not share them with anyone else?' I lifted up myself and she lifted up me. 'You always buy loads and by the time I want any, you've already eaten them all! Greedy bastard.' We erupted into laugher smiling at everything. 'Okay okay, next one!' I said ruffling her hair. 'You pick.'
'Hm okay, who is most likely to get into a romantic relationship without telling the other person first?' She thought for a moment before lifting up the board. She lifted up my face, I didn't know why. 'Well I've been single for life and very boy I've met is either a dickhead or just extremely unattractive.'
'What about all of us?'
'Dickheads.' I don't know how she said that with such a straight face. We continued with the rest of the video. Laughing as we went. 'Want any help with editing?' I asked her, I didn't know if she could use the software.
'No thanks, I've got this.... hopefully...'

~Y/n's POV~
'Where are we going?' I asked Tobi in a sleepy voice. Me and Amber got absolutely no sleep last night and I'm still tired of the day before! 'You'll see! We're gonna go meet some friends of mine, then maybe we could film your first video?' He told me.
'Yeah sure...' I mumbled before falling asleep on the window. I hated sleeping in front of people, it made me uncomfortable. But somehow, I managed to do it in front of Tobi. I guess I trusted him a lot?

I felt a jolt on my shoulder 'y/n wake up! We're here!' Tobi spoke, his voice was gentle, he didn't want to startle me. 'Hm? Oh shit, did I fall asleep?!' I shouted, checking my hair and makeup in the rear view mirror. 'You look fine, don't worry.' He said patting my head, that made me smile. 'Come on, the guys are waiting for us inside.'

We walked through the building to cal&cal's apartment. It was huge! It was really well decorated! I loved the style! 'Hey! You must be y/n! I'm cal and this is cal! But you can call me Callum and him Cal!' ((Whichever way around you prefer, it won't matter)) 'hi! It's nice to meet you all! Are you both you tubers too?' I asked. They gave me a funny look. Tobi explained that I wasn't allowed to watch YouTube and gave social media whilst I was in the orphanage. 'Ah that explains a lot.' Spoke cal, he was quite confused to begin with but oh well. 'What kind of video do you guys wanna film today?' Tobi asked.
'How about a simple try not to laugh? It's her first time filming right? Don't wanna get to talkative get!' Callum suggested.
'Sounds like fun! Uhm, what's a try not to laugh? Is it a card game?' Everyone looked at y/n with confusion. 'Oh wait yeah, forgot you didn't know. It's a series of funny fails and videos and you have to try not to laugh and them and your mouth is filled with water to make it even harder!' Tobi laughed. I know he was supposed to be my dad and all, but I still found his laugh adorable.

We decided to record the intro all together then split off into teams. It was me against Tobi and cal agains Callum. 'Game on!' I shouted as I took a swig of water. I was trying not to laugh at myself more than anything! The first video was of two brothers and the eldest brother whacking an inflatable punching bag into the younger brothers face. I burst out with laughter, I couldn't contain myself! So this is what Amber was always taking about? Figures, she's the type of person that would watch these religiously. We recorded all the videos then hung out for a bit. 'Y/n, the guys need us back at the house, their ordering food.' Tobi announced with a smirk on his face, he loved pissing off people.

I jumped back into the car. 'That was fun!' I smiled and hugged Tobi's arm. 'Those two were really nice!' I told him, it felt good to know people that were older than me. It made me feel all mature and fuzzy inside. 'Yep! Say? Do you wanna nip to the shop and get some sweets and stuff? Or are you still on a sugar high from last night? I kinda wanna hang out with you tonight. I've had so much fun with you today!' My heart melted, that was one of the nicest things anyone had ever said to me. I felt a year roll down my cheek. Tobi wiped it away, 'was it something I said? Oh I'm so sorry y/n I-'
'That was one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.' I grinned at him and hugged him even more. 'And to answer your question? Yes. And yes and yes I'd love too!' Today has been amazing. I wonder how well this video will do? Who knows! I hope it does well, I want to prove to people that I'm not an idiot. I guess only time will tell!